Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Your C level is: 31%

NOT A CUCK: Although you may indulge in one or two questionable habits or entertain a few less-than-savory sentiments, on the whole you are degeneracy-free and thoroughly uncucked.

:shrugs:

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 0%

0%

PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.

:lol:

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 16%

16%

PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.

There was no 'Government shouldn't exist so these questions are stupid' option, so I didn't get past the first. I would assume then that my cuck level is 5,000 percent, greatest cuck of all time.

8%.

And I used to be such a liberal too.   Shit, I hung out with all the punk rock anarchists in college...wearing patches, making flyers and shit.

But something changed in the last few years.  The trannie bullshit was the last straw for me.  Having to dance around certain words and pretend that there's somehow more than two sexes.

Yeah, I said sex.  "Gender" as a concept applied to humans was introduced only in the last few decades.  It's nonsense.  It doesn't mean anything.  Dick or pussy.  That's all there is I'm afraid.  It's science.

The other one is the Muslim thing.  I see no reason why any civilized society should be bending over backwards to welcome these people into our countries and again, dancing around "trigger" words like TERRORIST.  It's like everyone has taken crazy pills.   If people wanna be retards and blow the shit out of each other in the name of their religion that's fine.  Let them do it.  But why the fuck should be encourage them to do it HERE?   And why the fuck do we have to be RESPECTFUL of their retarded beliefs?

sigh.......I've become Rush Limbaugh. 

There was no 'Government shouldn't exist so these questions are stupid' option, so I didn't get past the first. I would assume then that my cuck level is 5,000 percent, greatest cuck of all time.

Yup

I assume that question boosted my cuck level as well

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 49%

49%

BORDERLINE CUCK. Although you have many cuck habits and hold numerous cuck beliefs, at least you try to better yourself. Keep up the hard work, you'll get there.

Btw i found some really great cuck memes

Carl the cuck, anyone?: 

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/carl-the-cuck-and-aids-skrillex

http://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4ar7av/justcarlthings/

DVFmybZg.png

This youtube chanel is gold too: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLziPZRfH3CZEozrVBo7BKw/videos

Funniest (and mostly true) shit out there

Those are also Christian beliefs. Religiontards are fucking stupid. So are Republicans and Democrats and cunts that want to apologize for pointing any of that out. Am I missing something? 

Those are also Christian beliefs. Religiontards are fucking stupid. So are Republicans and Democrats and cunts that want to apologize for pointing any of that out. Am I missing something? 

i thought it was funny, i just think it shows how sensitive people have become and how retarded our country has become.

apparently caitlyn jenner wants to become bruce jenner again. i guess he/she is no longer trans but "gender fluid"

Saw the whole "LGBT crowd wants Princess Elsa from Frozen to be gay in the sequel" thread at the other site, and thought I'd just copy and paste my response here, as it relates to what we're talking about and I love you fuckers a whole lot more anyways :lol:.

I have no problem with this as a general concept. If you wanna start a movie from scratch and have the characters be gay, fine it's 2016 and beyond now. Have at it.

But it's the tone of these "proposals" that leave a bad taste in my mouth. They're essentially thinly veiled threats (poorly) disguised as polite proposals. Because God help Disney if they dare not make Elsa gay now. If they go down any other path, there will be a shit fit unlike any you have ever seen. "Disney supports bigotry", "Disney still thinks homosexuality is 'unnatural'", "Disney encourages closeting", etc. etc. ranging and raging from tweet to tweet. The LGBT crew wants everyone bullied to submission with their aggressive agenda, and it's fucking working. They realize the power they have now, and they're not afraid to use it, and more than that, abuse it.

And the James Bond thing is such a bullshit thing as well. James Bond is an established character. He's white. He's British. He's a womanizer. Get the fuck over it. Now that's not to say a black, Muslim, Red feathered fucking capped Indian and/or gay man/woman/person can't do what James Bond does. You want to establish a Muslim homosexual secret agent? Have at it. Nothing wrong with it. All the luck in the world to you in hopes that it finds an audience. But trying to bend and twist a long established character just for the sake of #politicalagenda? Fuck right off.

These retards want to minoritize James Bond too? Fuck off and die already. I hope they all get triggered and choke on their popcorn.

Somebody in the thread said that they want him to be black. My dad told me the other day they wanna make him gay. Which ever is true doesn't matter. Either or was enough for me to puke out words of disgust :lol:

The only guys that have no lobby are white highly qualified men. The sort of people that keep the world moving every day.

If you have kids you gotta hope they'll be black, homosexual, handicapped women otherwise it'll get hard to become anything in the future.

Saw the whole "LGBT crowd wants Princess Elsa from Frozen to be gay in the sequel" thread at the other site, and thought I'd just copy and paste my response here, as it relates to what we're talking about and I love you fuckers a whole lot more anyways :lol:.

I have no problem with this as a general concept. If you wanna start a movie from scratch and have the characters be gay, fine it's 2016 and beyond now. Have at it.

But it's the tone of these "proposals" that leave a bad taste in my mouth. They're essentially thinly veiled threats (poorly) disguised as polite proposals. Because God help Disney if they dare not make Elsa gay now. If they go down any other path, there will be a shit fit unlike any you have ever seen. "Disney supports bigotry", "Disney still thinks homosexuality is 'unnatural'", "Disney encourages closeting", etc. etc. ranging and raging from tweet to tweet. The LGBT crew wants everyone bullied to submission with their aggressive agenda, and it's fucking working. They realize the power they have now, and they're not afraid to use it, and more than that, abuse it.

And the James Bond thing is such a bullshit thing as well. James Bond is an established character. He's white. He's British. He's a womanizer. Get the fuck over it. Now that's not to say a black, Muslim, Red feathered fucking capped Indian and/or gay man/woman/person can't do what James Bond does. You want to establish a Muslim homosexual secret agent? Have at it. Nothing wrong with it. All the luck in the world to you in hopes that it finds an audience. But trying to bend and twist a long established character just for the sake of #politicalagenda? Fuck right off.

totally agree. James Bond is a thing - its not helpful to "the cause" to change established things. It's counter-productive

BUT - if SJW got a hold of James Bond - he should for sure be a top - James Bond fucks  - he cant get fucked, he has to do the fuckin. That could be the next movie poster tagline, no?

James Bond does the fuckin

my cheque is in the mail, right?

I would actually be interested in a gay JB who fucks guys, i would... But as Bobbo said - he is a character who is established, he fucks women, drinks alcohol, and shoots dickheads in the fucking face. don't mess with that shit.

create a new character... lets call him Justin Gibson - super cool spy, deadly... the ladies love him, the guys fear him, as both should. he would kill you before you knew it was happening. Justin does the fucking. In this new series, the "bond girls" would be guys, gay guys, who take dicks, in their buttholes / mouths. Lets call this first bond "guy" Thomas Meadows,

It has to be a new series, because bond is established. I think SJW should embrace the movement to have a NEW cool spy who is gay and fucks Thomas Meadows - getting that to be accepted and popular would be a true statement, your move, SJW.

I'm on board. I'm cool with it. Let's make this happen. Just don't hijack existing characters.

Thomas Meadows will probably reply, as soon as he walks into a library and logs on to free internet,  because he cannot afford internet / hot water.