Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

It is hilarious that CNN is trying to tell people that it is more important to have diversity than have the top people in the field working on the problem. Who exactly are they fooling here? 

CNN was just doing a segment on the Oscars' lack of diversity and the negroid they had on seriously made the argument that Antonio Banderas doesn't count as a person of color because he's from Spain, a European country.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

CNN was just doing a segment on the Oscars' lack of diversity and the negroid they had on seriously made the argument that Antonio Banderas doesn't count as a person of color because he's from Spain, a European country.

The way I look it is, if we get the Latinos on our side, we'll win the inevitable race war. Besides, Latinos aren't really THAT different from Italians or Greeks or Turks unless we're talking Haitians. Joey Diaz for example is a Cuban but you wouldn't know it. We need the Latinos to feel white.

7 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

The way I look it is, if we get the Latinos on our side, we'll win the inevitable race war. Besides, Latinos aren't really THAT different from Italians or Greeks or Turks unless we're talking Haitians. Joey Diaz for example is a Cuban but you wouldn't know it. We need the Latinos to feel white.

That’s just absurd (bold text at the end of your post). People just need to stop defining themselves by their race. It’s so fucking stupid.

Besides, award shows should only concern those nominated and their close ones. Everybody else caring for it is a fucking moron.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

makes me laugh when shit @uruguns is on here virtue signalling about racism, when he was on mygnr making memes about "niggers" when Uruguay lost to africa in the world cup

if that were true, i'd be banned. Plus, didnt you borrow my account back then?

I dont have anything against other ethnics, I had an indian friend.

1 hour ago, uruguns said:

if that were true, i'd be banned. Plus, didnt you borrow my account back then?

I dont have anything against other ethnics, I had an indian friend.

i talked you into editing it before any mod saw it

i borrowed your account in 2007, not 2010 when the world cup was on