Jump to content
Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Recommended Posts

Yeah.  They are.

 

And so are the extremists on the opposite side.

 

It's all an illusion.  It's smoke and mirrors. 

There is no "left" and "right".....there's only masters and slaves.   And we're NOT masters.

 

You can't save them or change their mind....fuck em....they're already dead.  I don't give a shit about them any more.   Just like I don't honestly give a shit about people suffering in third world countries.  I guess that's just part of getting old: you just stop giving a fuck about strangers and only care about yourself and yours.

 

Just laugh this shit off for the joke it is, and keep your head down and don't make yourself a target.  Eat as much beef as you can now while it's still legal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess you're right on the masters and slaves thing but I am also talking about me on a personal level... it's just, the world became so boring. Left wing is too annoying.

 

They are screwing with things I like such as movies and games. The right wing will say it's satan stuff and that's all, you know?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The right tells you what you can't do.

The left tells you what you have to do.

 

You can do the shit anyway that they say not to, but the left fuckin sends people to make sure you're doing what they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 12:10 PM, Facekicker said:

Hilarious reading Twitter today after the Lefties got steamrolled by Boris Johnson in the UK election 

 

Academics, journalists, pundits, celebs all having meltdowns

 

"How could this happen! Nobody saw this coming!" 

 

Not when you live in a bubble you twats. 

 

And people still treat these fools and their "expert opinions" as though they are fact. 

 

I'm loving it. 

Oh yes. 

A protest almost immediately appeared outside Downing St, and the lefties are viciously maiming and eating each other - as they always do. It's astounding how little self-awareness they have. I want Boris to wind them up while nicking Corbyn's policies so they've got even less to actually complain about in reality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 7:10 AM, Facekicker said:

Hilarious reading Twitter today after the Lefties got steamrolled by Boris Johnson in the UK election 

 

Academics, journalists, pundits, celebs all having meltdowns

 

"How could this happen! Nobody saw this coming!" 

 

Not when you live in a bubble you twats. 

 

And people still treat these fools and their "expert opinions" as though they are fact. 

 

I'm loving it. 

Oh Reddit has been the gift that keeps on giving. 

"Parties opposed to the Tories (Labour, Lib Dem, Green, SNP, Plaid, Sinn Fein, etc) together got a majority of the votes, yet the Tories have an overwhelming majority of seats in Parliament. This isn't democratic, and this has actual consequences for the majority of the population who stand to lose a lot from what Tory policies have in store for them."


What an absolute dipshit. Somehow the conservatives shouldn't be in power with a majority of the vote because the other parties all combined have a larger percentage. 

 

Its also not a good trend when one party is happy with election interference by foreign nations because it will help them win and blocks attempts to thwart interference. That hurts democracy as well because you never know if the winner actually won fairly. The Tories might not have won without it, who knows. Same with Trump and The GOP in the last election and the next one.

We have to accept the results if the election was fair, like it or not, but any party or candidate who welcomes foreign influence ought to be highly suspect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rembering as well that Corbyn fielded a shadow cabinet that was so utterly fucking unelectable, I'd rather have had the shadow made by an actual cabinet stood out in the sun. Made Boris's cabinet look like the bloody Avengers/Jedi Council/Fellowship of the Ring (etc) in comparison 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bran said:

Oh Reddit has been the gift that keeps on giving. 

"Parties opposed to the Tories (Labour, Lib Dem, Green, SNP, Plaid, Sinn Fein, etc) together got a majority of the votes, yet the Tories have an overwhelming majority of seats in Parliament. This isn't democratic, and this has actual consequences for the majority of the population who stand to lose a lot from what Tory policies have in store for them."


What an absolute dipshit. Somehow the conservatives shouldn't be in power with a majority of the vote because the other parties all combined have a larger percentage. 

 

Its also not a good trend when one party is happy with election interference by foreign nations because it will help them win and blocks attempts to thwart interference. That hurts democracy as well because you never know if the winner actually won fairly. The Tories might not have won without it, who knows. Same with Trump and The GOP in the last election and the next one.

We have to accept the results if the election was fair, like it or not, but any party or candidate who welcomes foreign influence ought to be highly suspect

The left has become that whiny kid with snot all over his shirt who cries about how the rules are unfair and everyone cheated every time he's terrible at something and loses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bran said:

It is also hilarious how they keep bringing up the US as if we somehow had anything to do with the conservatives beating the shit out of the liberals. How about you get outside of your echo chambers and figure out why everyone fucking hates you.

Shit if we fixed it we'd bring back Blair. He was a good little lapdog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thd left has lost its mind. They want to FORCE there beliefs on everyone. And god forbid if you disagree. Then...they become violent and act like complete idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AG Barr said:

They want to FORCE there beliefs on everyone. And god forbid if you disagree. Then...they become violent and act like complete idiots.

That is every voter in existence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AG Barr said:

Thd left has lost its mind. They want to FORCE there beliefs on everyone. And god forbid if you disagree. Then...they become violent and act like complete idiots.

Yeah well the right just had a governor pardon a child rapist and some other undesirables so we cannot say the Republicans are a beacon of hope. 

 

I may not vote this election. Both parties are overrun by pedophiles, thieves and morally corrupt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Who are you talking to?

Nate and ?. I thought someone else threw Dem/Rep in their post, but now I don't see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, magisme said:

Nate and ?. I thought someone else threw Dem/Rep in their post, but now I don't see it.

I missed it. Maybe someone deleted it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...