Jump to content
Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Golden Girls remake starring Bruce Gender and other former trans athletes.

Transgender Transformers are next. I am assuming you can already buy Barbie with a dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be interesting. Boston has already said if an illegal is on the state house steps ICE won't be able to seize them. Boston bends over and takes it in the ass for the federal government all the time and the one time Boston will actually tell the federal government to get fucked is when it comes to non citizens :rofl-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bran said:

Going to be interesting. Boston has already said if an illegal is on the state house steps ICE won't be able to seize them. Boston bends over and takes it in the ass for the federal government all the time and the one time Boston will actually tell the federal government to get fucked is when it comes to non citizens :rofl-lol:

Why is this even concerning to anybody besides those who are here ILLEGALLY? If you don't want to be deported, go through the legal process.

 

Jesus Christ. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a lovely day

of course CNN has a panel on of three brown people making stern faces over the tweet six hours later :rofl-lol:

what i wouldn't give to see an ICE agent storm the desk live on air and take all of these disingenuous cunts in with the stairsitters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump stays up at night watching a wall of tvs. CNN, Fox, NBC and talking on the phone to other billionaires, eating McDonald’s in bed, calling chicks ugly on twitter. This is the dream job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wasted said:

Trump stays up at night watching a wall of tvs. CNN, Fox, NBC and talking on the phone to other billionaires, eating McDonald’s in bed, calling chicks ugly on twitter. This is the dream job. 

 

that's how a true American runs the country. Sitting on his ass, getting fat on fast food and bitching at the tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GNS said:

 

that's how a true American runs the country. Sitting on his ass, getting fat on fast food and bitching at the tv.

Also Trump turned Politics into Reality TV so he’s bitching at his own show. The McTrump would out sell any food in the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus Christ, what does Mickey Mouse do to these kids?

http://www.elle.com/culture/music/a28280119/miley-cyrus-elle-interview/?_gl=1*83jjuy*_ga*YW1wLWtiQjJJb3lDWjY1TDJoNElxblNQby1rN1pWNmxkMjgyVlIyNEpyaV9kcnhiUTBEYTJfQkF3MHdWRUpUblNxTXk.

 

And fuck off. You’re Heterosexual. You like dick. You’ve only sucked dicks and gotten fucked by dicks. Why do these libshit celebrities keep pretending to be anything but straight just to for the sake of being trendy and woke?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Developing scary thought Damn Smooth is right about politicians.

Welcome to reality. Better late than never.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2019 at 6:16 AM, Alex Trebek said:

02sio0nf8ba31.jpg

:rofl-lol:

I hate this planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...