Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Oh I was for sure one of those people. Even in like 6th grade my attitude towards gay marriage was “who cares? It’s not like they’re raping” “just don’t marry a dude” type stuff. And pass the obvious simplicity of my adolescent thought process, it more or less still is. But when people utilized the “what’s next then?” rhetoric, I’d always view it as a Christianity bullshit cop out. Sad that the rhetoric panned out to be more true than any of us ever anticipated.

The last five to ten years have been really bizarre.

I thought, "Oh, I'm just getting older.   It's natural for your views to shift a bit as you get older."  But I really don't think it's ME.  

I think this fucking clown world shit is just getting more and more outrageous every day.  Or maybe it is me just looking at the past with rose colored glasses.....but I don't think so, cause it's just been so recent and so rampant.

I don't know.

That’s like when AOC says tax 70%. Most see that as ridiculous, but the left see that as just going in the right direction. It’s similar to Trump’s think big. Aiming for everyone being one hairless genderless species is not crazy, it’s virtuous. That’s the ideal of equality. They don’t want equality of opportunity they want other people to actually be as good as me. Preposterous!

Conservatives sort of have similar views to progressives in the 90s now. So probably by 2050 all these things will be normal. But sort of glad to be missing where this whole thing is going. Ironically liking John Wayne and playing Mario Kart was like the toga mindset of American Empire. It won’t be long before they are harvesting our bodies off world while our minds are imprisoned by social media forever. Human consciousness traps itself on a jump drive with CD II songs. The simulation implodes. 

I think Antifa and other SJW movements represent the darkside of the internet. In the past these socially isolated losers would have in all likelihood committed suicide, but the internet has given them a portal to meetup in real life and play out their superhero delusions.

Don't do drugs. Do drag. My how times have changed.

Supposedly it’s more than just the internet, The Cathedral is in full effect. The universities and corporate media have created and supported them. 

2 hours ago, Facekicker said:

You kind of wonder where this thread will be in 5 years. 

Paedo Pride Parades probably 

So woke :lol:

Think about all the shit the Catholic Church went through when it was really just that consent laws weren't progressive enough.

Got in an argument about the drag kids on Reddit. One guy was vehemently defending it and calling me a troll. Looked through his post history and found this, posted 9 hours ago.

c3dc8457a4.png

Fucking degenerates.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:39 PM, Alex Trebek said:

Got in an argument about the drag kids on Reddit. One guy was vehemently defending it and calling me a troll. Looked through his post history and found this, posted 9 hours ago.

c3dc8457a4.png

Fucking degenerates.

... and that's how I ruined a perfectly good woman forever.

10 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

Remember: Any man who doesn't know how to suck dick in 2019 is a bigot

Any man who fucks a woman in 2019 without first getting signed written consent witnessed by an independent party, preferably with a breathaliser to hand is a sexual deviant.

The Little Mermaid is black now I guess. Mickey Mouse can shove that film up his ass. 

They are reverse racists. I don't give a shit what they say. 

Just now, arnold layne said:

The Little Mermaid is black now I guess. Mickey Mouse can shove that film up his ass. 

No she isn't. I downloaded it last night.

Also, black people are afraid of water.

2 minutes ago, magisme said:

No she isn't. I downloaded it last night.

Also, black people are afraid of water.

My wife told me the live action one they are making casts an African little mermaid. 

Also Mushu is gone from the new Mulan they are making. I don't know why anybody would even bother watching this shit. I saw the preview. Trash. Told my wife she is setting herself up to feel upset. 

Miser's suicide threat has been upgraded to Orange.