Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

People are so fucking rude nowadays. If there is a God I hope he smites these motherfuckers I have dealt with today downtown. Fuck them to Hell. 

14 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

If you want a laugh, look up "Chadfishing"

No even sure which group is being trolled here? All 3?

7 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

m89r1tzxkz531.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

yeah i really fucking wonder if it's true

The latest accusation by E.Jean Carroll did make me laugh. 

She wrote a biography of Hunter S. Thompson back around 1991. It's total trash. Every second chapter is her attempt at Gonzo Journalism. It's embarrassing drivel and full of outright lies. I'm not even exaggerating. She wrote total fiction about her time with Hunter and then presented it as fact. 

He thought it was complete shit. 

When I saw her accusations against Trump I literally laughed out loud. She's a complete fantasist. Oh and what's this? She has a new book out called "Why do we even need men?" 

Obvious publicity stunt attention whoring is obvious. 

Election season is truly upon us!

that means new sexual assault allegations for Trump. Never mind the complete lack of evidence, the timing or the new books coming forth. It’s the truth, swears.

58 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I have said it before and I will say it again. If the Dems haven't picked a frontrunner yet (They haven't), they are screwed. 

And from what I've heard they're still screwing Bernie behind the scenes. They have learned JACK. SHIT.

I made a Double Down at home a while back. I still think back on it fondly

4 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

why learn when you can DOUBLE DOWN

double_downsandwich.jpeg

If you add Salami to this, get rid of the chicken, the cheese and the bacon, you have something wonderful!

q23j8i9ah7631.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

remember - it's russia that's subverting your democracy

it's time to degoogle your life

stop using chrome, it's a bloated piece of shit and they're killing adblock next year. firefox is just as fast now.

stop using google search, they filter results by copyright and political leaning (google images in the last 6 months is basically useless).

7 hours ago, Facekicker said:

If they go with Elizabeth Warren the election will be like the clubbing of a baby seal. 

I’m not sure. People forget Trump won swing states by thin margins and Hillary was a terrible candidate. She made Trump look honest and like a good guy. It could be close. Trump bullying a weak lady might not play as well as fighting back against Hillary. 

bing (might also be compromised)

duckduckgo

yandex is great for images

google is literally the worst major search engine right now due to all of the result manipulation they do. anything they deem a conspiracy theory is removed. image results are scrubbed of anything copyrighted, so if you search for example a movie poster, all the results will be low definition shit whereas any other engine will give you the full size poster.

2 hours ago, wasted said:

I’m not sure. People forget Trump won swing states by thin margins and Hillary was a terrible candidate. She made Trump look honest and like a good guy. It could be close. Trump bullying a weak lady might not play as well as fighting back against Hillary. 

She sounds like a 12 year old with special needs. 

Just wait til you put that beside Trump. 

It won't be pretty. 

Speaking of “credible” allegations...

Remember in the fall when Christine Blasey Ford received 600 grand in go fund me donations, and said she’d use the bulk of that cheddar to donate to an abused women’s charity (or some shit)? And more specifically that she would publicly announce what charity it’d be once she had decided on it?

Anybody got a link to the lucky winner? 🤔

12 hours ago, Facekicker said:

She sounds like a 12 year old with special needs. 

Just wait til you put that beside Trump. 

It won't be pretty. 

True but she’s too weak to bully and people voted against Hillary not for Trump. Trump also has more to criticize now he hasn’t done certain things. However he seems to found the balance foreign policy wise.  No Wall yet. Economy is supposedly good until the crash. 

If Biden offers something to Rust Belt like Obama did it could be closer than we think.problem is all he seems to have is Trump is racist. 

The Russia collusion thing has really given him an out. They were blocking him for the first two tears. 

I think if he gets too cocky and starts bullying Warren too hard he might come off looking like a loser. 

I doubt the Dems will go near Yemen because Trump can just blame OBiden for that. They are both guilty so media won’t touch it. 

12 hours ago, magisme said:

What other search engine isn't shit?

Duckduckgo

On 6/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, arnold layne said:

People are so fucking rude nowadays. If there is a God I hope he smites these motherfuckers I have dealt with today downtown. Fuck them to Hell. 

One thing I'll say about successful people is their ability to keep their composure despite the river of bullshit flowing all around. I wish I committed that harder to memory. Not directly related but you reminded me it's important to never lose your cool. Never works out unless you have everything on your side.

5 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

used up foid projecting her rape fantasies

TRANSlation: She fabricated a Trump assault because the idea of it turns her on.

6 hours ago, meatpuppet said:

One thing I'll say about successful people is their ability to keep their composure despite the river of bullshit flowing all around. I wish I committed that harder to memory. Not directly related but you reminded me it's important to never lose your cool. Never works out unless you have everything on your side.

Yoda is a good role model.