Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

48 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

True, but they usually kept it to politics and religion instead of mental health issues.

You think that masses of people are deluding themselves that they are mentally ill? 

9 minutes ago, wasted said:

You think that masses of people are deluding themselves that they are mentally ill? 

You think all the libtards had mental health issues before they jumped on the tranny bandwagon?

13 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You think all the libtards had mental health issues before they jumped on the tranny bandwagon?

There does seem to be at least one issue to make you feel bad about yourself. It can wear you down. Sort of like the Princess and the Pea. The answer is to not give a shit and sleep on the couch. Not buy 500 mattresses. 

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Libtards are like 75% women, so you tell me. :lol:

3 hours ago, magisme said:

So brave of Alyssa to #sexstrike now that no one wants to fuck her old ass.

Are your saying that someone who built her career on selling herself as sex symbol to be exploited is such thespian classics as Posion Ivy and

Embrace of a Vampire pic below 

670ecd5378c24dc35a1726c61d9febb1.gif

Is a hypocrite ?

I wanked a few times to Alyssa growing up, I never thought I’d say this but I now feel ashamed. 

Many a time i dreamt about being firmly latched to those juicy titties

I cranked it to her tits in Poison Ivy 2 soooooo many times.

Now she just looks like Frances McDormand.   Bleeeech.

On 5/11/2019 at 9:03 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

The first time I heard Stanhope describe Sarah Palin's cunt I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face:

Oh man, that's funny. Thanks

Your everyday libshit celebs are begging people on twitter to see Booksmart because supposedly it’s soooooo funny. And made by women. But it’s flopping at the box office. But it’s funny, trust them 👍

It has been getting rave reviews from critics but I don’t know if that’s lol climate pressure or if it’s because it really is funny. Sadly, I’ll probably never find out.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/movies/taylor-swift-ryan-reynolds-more-support-booksmart-film/amp/

7 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Your everyday libshit celebs are begging people on twitter to see Booksmart because supposedly it’s soooooo funny. And made by women. But it’s flopping at the box office. But it’s funny, trust them 👍

It has been getting rave reviews from critics but I don’t know if that’s lol climate pressure or if it’s because it really is funny. Sadly, I’ll probably never find out.

http://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/movies/taylor-swift-ryan-reynolds-more-support-booksmart-film/amp/

general rule: whenever celebrities rally behind a cause, ignore it

3 hours ago, Bobbo said:

I watched it on the weekend courtesy of the internet. I don't think I laughed even once. The rave reviews are from critics pushing the pc agenda. It is Superbad without the laughs and an overabundance of way over the top gay and minority characters. I will say that Carrie Fisher's daughter is a good actress. I think she has star potential. It is a shame that the people who make these kinds of movies are more interested in pushing an agenda than bringing people together with laughter. 

Anything post Amy Schumer’s Trainwreck is suspect. Unless it’s QT or Scorsese or McC or Vince I’m out. 

You have all these brainwashed sjw's telling people who didn't find this movie funny that they are racist, sexist, or homophobic. And Olivia Wylde is acting as if this movie failing at the box office is going to set women's rights back 50 years. 

Anyone paying attention to the Carlos Maza and Steven Crowder YouTube beef? The former is accusing the latter of targeted harassment (typical libshit over reaction to minuscule shit type of shit) during lol pride month and demanded YouTube conduct an investigation. YouTube tweeted an hour ago that they’re not going to reprimand Crowder and now Maza is spewing pure rabid nonsense on twitter.

Funny shit going down now

9 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Anyone paying attention to the Carlos Maza and Steven Crowder YouTube beef? The former is accusing the latter of targeted harassment (typical libshit over reaction to minuscule shit type of shit) during lol pride month and demanded YouTube conduct an investigation. YouTube tweeted an hour ago that they’re not going to reprimand Crowder and now Maza is spewing pure rabid nonsense on twitter.

Funny shit going down now

What did Crowder do that he's trying to claim harassment? Also, who is Carlos Maza?