Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

I'm a bit of a comedy snob.  It wasn't very good.

It's refreshing to hear someone just say offensive things for the sake of being offensive, but it doesn't mean it's good comedy.

Still, most comedians aren't very funny anymore.  I adored David Cross for decades and now he's just a grumpy liberal who just rambles without a punchline.  I enjoyed Jim Jefferies routine, not so much him as a person, but he's a fucking disgrace to the profession these days.

Chappelle's still got it.  Louis CK....god bless his stiff crunchy post masturbation socks.......Bill Burr still has his moments but his fucking harpy of a wife seemed to have sucked the very life out of him.   Patton Oswalt has terrible politics but I still enjoy his jokes.  Doug Stanhope is still awesome, but I haven't heard his routine in a few years so maybe he's lost it too.

I think comedy is like music....you have a few good albums in you and then you start to suck.

I can’t get youtube so I probably won’t hear it. I find the podcasts more fun in general though. Stand up seems very long. So it has to be your very favorite comedian. 

I’ve seen a few Burr, Stanhope, Louis stand up shows on youku. They are clever and make me smile. 

Di Paolo makes me laugh but it’s more him just being offensive. He’s just completely unreconstructed. I’ve never seen his stand up. I’m normally disappointed. Di Paolo is kind of like an ignorant Bill Hicks from clips I’ve heard. 

But when I’m cycling up a mountain in Italy at the gym and he calls Nancy Pelosi a leathery faced cunt I kind crack up but I’m not sure why, I think it’s the speed of delivery and I just don’t really hear that kind of thing much. 

The first time I heard Stanhope describe Sarah Palin's cunt I was laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face:

I don’t remember that bit. From Stanhope I remember Nationslism and the story about the boxer in Raging Bull. Burr is the Cruise Ship and the one about kids. Louis  I remember that scene from tv show where he’s eating ice cream.   Recently he did that thing about listening to Parkland survivors. Basically my memory is fucked. I watched 3 speciials from each of these guys and remember nothing. 

I've listened to all their stuff over and over.

Carlin too.  And Bill Hicks.  But the guys I listed are still my favorites cause they're my generation.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:28 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

Look up who owns the federal reserve and every other nation's central bank. They control the money, therefore they control the government. They're well hidden, but not well enough not to know who they are.

They've also freely admitted most of the sick shit they do, so I'm not even bothering with that. People like to demand proof without doing their own research, and I ain't got the time. The interviews, videos and pictures are out there. If I can find them, so can anybody else.

But if you say it's the Jews, you're a bad g(o)uy.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:22 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Trump is likely too dumb to even realize he's a pawn.  He's the perfect stooge.  Everyone gets a massive throbbing boner HATING the motherfucker.  He takes all the heat and nobody will ever think there's any more going on behind closed doors.

My guess is that whoever is really in charge is so powerful and wealthy we don't even know their names.  Even a guy like Soros is a target cause his name is out there.  Whoever is pulling strings wouldn't let themselves become a household name.

Hillary has a lust for one thing and one thing only: glory.  She NEEDED to be the first woman President.  Sure, she'd have enjoyed the power, but at the end of the day, shed do anything just for the LEGACY.  I still fucking love that she was denied it.   I have no doubt that woman would agree to let thousands and thousands of people die in wars or natural disasters or anything she was told to, as long as she got to go in the history  books as the first woman president.  But she plays ball, so she won't get punished.

I don't think there's a secret Cabal that runs the world from a shadowy cave beneath the Denver airport, but I think the truth is probably closer to it than we'd be comfortable with.  Think of it like sports again.  The election was just a glorified Super Bowl between two indescribably rich and powerful teams.  They really don't care who wins; they just do it for shits and giggles.  $100 million is peanuts to some of these guys.  Trump winning like that was like a Hail Mary upset with seconds left on the clock.  It was probably a very exciting time for both teams cause they didn't expect that outcome.  Now they're having fun playing with the world in the aftermath.  It's just a game.

41GlnKx11ML._SX425_.jpg

9 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I've listened to all their stuff over and over.

Carlin too.  And Bill Hicks.  But the guys I listed are still my favorites cause they're my generation.

You mean like same age. Bill Hicks was older but he had more of an impact on my growing up. He was dead before I found him. And Eddie Murphy. They go in the time capsule with AFD and Pulp Fiction. 

Is Di Paolo playing a character or is that just him? It’s like he should have been on Sopranos or something. 

3 minutes ago, wasted said:

The truth is a lie you believe. 

Why would I waste my time believing fairy tales about men in the shadows, smoking cigarettes and deciding the fate of the world? I don't do for ignorance, especially when I know generally speaking how the government works. I believe there are rich clubs of millionaries, sure; I believe the Fed controls the economy, to a degree, because that's a plainly open fact of life, not a dark conspiracy. I believe the government has secrets and does "immoral" things. I don't believe that life operates like the X-Files. I don't believe in the Cigarette Smoking Man.

Edited by Miser

42 minutes ago, Miser said:

Why would I waste my time believing fairy tales about men in the shadows, smoking cigarettes and deciding the fate of the world? I don't do for ignorance, especially when I know generally speaking how the government works. I believe there are rich clubs of millionaries, sure; I believe the Fed controls the economy, to a degree, because that's a plainly open fact of life, not a dark conspiracy. I believe the government has secrets and does "immoral" things. I don't believe that life operates like the X-Files. I don't believe in the Cigarette Smoking Man.

That seems reasonable to me. But it is just what you believe. Someone else with a different set of info is going to think something else. 

I think though when you look at history there seems to be an unknown hand moving things around. And certain people who are never held accountable. And you see that in other countries with dictatorships. The media and everyday people go about their day thinking things which aren’t really true. Which is fine I guess. Stability is underrated. But it’s based on a truth they believe. 

If the smoking man pulls the strings then the smoking man may not be a person but the nature of a state. And individuals kind of play along with it for their own ends. But it’s a flawed system and there’s a bottom line somehere. Adhering to that maybe the difference between the US and a failed state. Somewhere there are people that say we need to do this but we can’t tell them. For example, Obama’s secret shennigans in the middle east. What has been going on unreported in Yemen and whatever the hell is going down in Venezuela is not transparent. We find out later about the shadowy stuff and go well that sounds on the up guys right? Hey let’s go see Avengers 8 while 60% of the people dying in Yemen are kids. Just let that blow right past me. Most of this stuff is blatantly not what they said was happening. 

But you do also have people like Soros who have so much money they can shape the world, crash currencies. The far left agenda seems to be funded by him. 

I’m not sure I believe in the deep state as operating outside of team

politics. It’s Obama’s guys that were left in those positions like Comey had committed crimes under his watch. So they wanted Donnie to heel. Because he can destroy their careers and legacies. But they work for the status quo which they made their job. 

But their are different factions. Like Hillary is a left wing neo con and now Trump is basically following the neo con agenda too. So having the same people in every administration and even when a new dynasty like Trump comes in he ends up the same, people start to question and get a little paranoid. 

I’ve started to see it as National Security. It’s under this umbrella that people step in and say no you can’t do that. 

Maybe what we are seeing is the smoking man can no longer hide. But to most people, they have no idea who or what Brennan or Clapper have done. So they are in a way the smoking men. 

Edited by wasted

You want your deep state? It's simple. Three words:

Entrenched bureaucracies/bureaucrats 

Do research on how hard various Presidents have found it to reorganize the Executive Branch because of pushback by entrenched burecrats both in the White House staff and in the various cabinet level departments. Also consider as well that Presidents have 8 year terms whereas an FBI Director has a ten year term, which means that an FBI Director need not be loyal to ANY President since he's going to likely outlast most. Consider also that Congress has no term limits, meaning they can outlast potentially any/all Presidents. Then consider as well that the Supreme Court is composed of individuals who are serving for life. Then consider also the various lifers in the higher echelons of the Military establishment. And also consider as well that a President depends on his advisers, each of whom have their own agendas, sometimes beyond serving the Presidents' agenda.

It's less "X Files" and more Game of Thrones, just modernized.

2 hours ago, Miser said:

Do research on how hard various Presidents have found it to reorganize the Executive Branch because of pushback by entrenched burecrats both in the White House staff and in the various cabinet level departments. Also consider as well that Presidents have 8 year terms whereas an FBI Director has a ten year term, which means that an FBI Director need not be loyal to ANY President since he's going to likely outlast most. Consider also that Congress has no term limits, meaning they can outlast potentially any/all Presidents. Then consider as well that the Supreme Court is composed of individuals who are serving for life. Then consider also the various lifers in the higher echelons of the Military establishment. And also consider as well that a President depends on his advisers, each of whom have their own agendas, sometimes beyond serving the Presidents' agenda.

That’s what I was saying you have people left over from the last regime who want to keep it going. Trump for example pulled Brennan’s funding of moderate rebels (Isis) in Syria. But you can replace some of the deep state with your own deep state. They do have political allegencies, they aren’t operating outside of a neo con agenda. But is there a real deep state that oversees that and steps in. Who stops the military going rogue? 

I think when Bush senior (ex CIA director) became president things changed. The deep state became the government. And that continued until Trump scammed his way in. Or has he been a deep lying CIA operative from the beginning. He’s always been somewhat untouchable. But on the surface he upset the apple cart but in the end he’s doing exactly what Hillary would do. 

Edited by wasted

When I lived in Prague years ago, a Czech girl instructed me that I should follow her up stairs and lead her down stairs. The man should be in position to break the woman's fall. 

I don't mind a stronk woman if she's stronk about trad gender roles. Looking back, I probably should have married one of those Czech girls.

23 hours ago, Miser said:

I type a lot but I think I can refine what I’m asking. We agree on entrenched beaucracies. What I’m asking is at what point does that come into play?

Does Trump run, win and then encounter Comey, he had a chance to cave but he made the mistake of fighting it and they took him for a two year car ride with a gun in his mouth. 

OR did he know before he ran what was happening. To keep it short, is there another group writing scripts? 

What I’m saying is I find it hard to believe Trump or whoever doesn’t know what is going on. So for me the it’s all deep state from the beginning. They might let a Trump appear to be making some changes but 2 years later...

Edited by wasted

On 5/11/2019 at 9:05 PM, wasted said:

That’s what I was saying you have people left over from the last regime who want to keep it going. Trump for example pulled Brennan’s funding of moderate rebels (Isis) in Syria. But you can replace some of the deep state with your own deep state. They do have political allegencies, they aren’t operating outside of a neo con agenda. But is there a real deep state that oversees that and steps in. Who stops the military going rogue? 

I think when Bush senior (ex CIA director) became president things changed. The deep state became the government. And that continued until Trump scammed his way in. Or has he been a deep lying CIA operative from the beginning. He’s always been somewhat untouchable. But on the surface he upset the apple cart but in the end he’s doing exactly what Hillary would do. 

It's not even people from the last regime, even, sometimes you have people in the staff and such, I mean just for one moment consider how large overall the government is - thousands of employees. Some of those people have been there 30, 40 years. Whom do they have loyalty to beyond the system itself at that point? The one that hired them is long since dead at this point. What stops the military from going rogue? Discipline. I've never been in the military but my father was as were both my grandfathers; A soldier knows only one thing - obedience. A soldier by basic logic is loyal. He doesn't question orders; his job, literally, is to receive them - even if you're a 4 Star General. Your job is to obey. Not only that, but let's say General A decides he's gonna revolt. Okay. General A has thousands of men under his command by proxy - Officers, NCOs, and enlisted men. How does he convince every single one of those soldiers, down to the lowest grunt, or even a majority of them, to fight his cause? And even if General A successfully convinces a large amount of his troops to revolt for him and go rogue, what's stopping the rest of the troops in on the revolt to not rat out, or fight it? And then, barring that, General A has to go up against Generals B, C, and D with their own thousands of men who are loyal to the government. As you can see, a military coup really isn't logical. It tends to only happen when the situation is utterly dire economically, or when important members of said military - a good chunk - have financial and other backing from an external source. 

Bush Sr was CIA Director for ONE YEAR - 1976 to 1977 - appointed by and operating under Gerald Ford. During his tenure, the CIA actually came clean about many of the dirty work the agency had been doing in the 50s and 60s and it was under his brief tenure that a lot of the bad eggs from those days were cleaned out (see Church Committee). Bush was actually brought in as an outsider whose job it was to clean up a corrupt business; and then, his boss lost in the November election in 1976 and he was replaced. GHW Bush gets this weird, conspiracy bum rap because he wasn't charismatic. It doesn't make sense. 

Trump didn't scam his way in, either. He rode a wave of populist sentiment against a bunch of really uninspiring Republican candidates and against Hillary Clinton, and only managed to eek out a victory by winning three key states by several thousand votes. People with money, like Trump, tend to get away with things others don't - it has nothing to do with the fucking CIA. 

And no, I don't think Hillary would be doing anything of what Trump is doing, really. In 2016 we had to choose two people of about equivalent evil. I'm happy Hillary isn't President but I'm not happy Trump is.

1 hour ago, Miser said:

It's not even people from the last regime, even, sometimes you have people in the staff and such, I mean just for one moment consider how large overall the government is - thousands of employees. Some of those people have been there 30, 40 years. Whom do they have loyalty to beyond the system itself at that point? The one that hired them is long since dead at this point. What stops the military from going rogue? Discipline. I've never been in the military but my father was as were both my grandfathers; A soldier knows only one thing - obedience. A soldier by basic logic is loyal. He doesn't question orders; his job, literally, is to receive them - even if you're a 4 Star General. Your job is to obey. Not only that, but let's say General A decides he's gonna revolt. Okay. General A has thousands of men under his command by proxy - Officers, NCOs, and enlisted men. How does he convince every single one of those soldiers, down to the lowest grunt, or even a majority of them, to fight his cause? And even if General A successfully convinces a large amount of his troops to revolt for him and go rogue, what's stopping the rest of the troops in on the revolt to not rat out, or fight it? And then, barring that, General A has to go up against Generals B, C, and D with their own thousands of men who are loyal to the government. As you can see, a military coup really isn't logical. It tends to only happen when the situation is utterly dire economically, or when important members of said military - a good chunk - have financial and other backing from an external source. 

Bush Sr was CIA Director for ONE YEAR - 1976 to 1977 - appointed by and operating under Gerald Ford. During his tenure, the CIA actually came clean about many of the dirty work the agency had been doing in the 50s and 60s and it was under his brief tenure that a lot of the bad eggs from those days were cleaned out (see Church Committee). Bush was actually brought in as an outsider whose job it was to clean up a corrupt business; and then, his boss lost in the November election in 1976 and he was replaced. GHW Bush gets this weird, conspiracy bum rap because he wasn't charismatic. It doesn't make sense. 

Trump didn't scam his way in, either. He rode a wave of populist sentiment against a bunch of really uninspiring Republican candidates and against Hillary Clinton, and only managed to eek out a victory by winning three key states by several thousand votes. People with money, like Trump, tend to get away with things others don't - it has nothing to do with the fucking CIA. 

And no, I don't think Hillary would be doing anything of what Trump is doing, really. In 2016 we had to choose two people of about equivalent evil. I'm happy Hillary isn't President but I'm not happy Trump is.

I think a lot of them have rolling loyalty because the different regimes have common goals and they probablly don’t care that much. And the key positions are the ones  that matter most, the rest fall in line. I’m not saying they know or even think that are doing anything wrong, from a statist point of view they are doing the right thing. I think we agree on the entrenched beaurarcies, but disagree on when they start to have influence. And actually I think they have control over the whole show from much earlier. The way the Dems set Hillary up to beat Bernie is a soft ball example. 

Bush snr was brought into the CIA at its weakest point to save it. And basically took both the oil industries and the CIA to the WH. Hence the escalating wars. The American people don’t care about Iraq or Yemen. 

And Hillary or Trump would continued that. Yes Trump scammed everyone by saying he was different but it seems not right? When the same thing keeps happening you can just see it as the spread of the American empire since WWII. I want to believe it’s only entrenched beaurocracies but come on. 

The military going rogue was a rhetorical question in the light of them realizing that Trump is a CIA plant from the beginning. Trump is  so glib that Dems think he’s going to use the military to stay in power, it could go the other way too. 

I guess what I’m saying is if there are entrenched beaurocarcies it seems unlikely they come into play after the president is elected. This becomes more and more likely as nothing, even Trump’s election, derails the agenda. I’m not trying to convince anyone, I’m looking for someone to show me why I’m wrong. What I mostly find is statist rhetoric and history that doesn’t fit what is really happening.

It’s bizarre. If you have to believe Trump was a real candidate but also that the deep state is stopping him while he continues the Obama agenda, no one should be okay with that. 

The evidence of this is that yes Trump has just carried on the neo con agenda from Bush and Obama. He’s huffed and puffed about immigration but deportations are lower than Obama. He’s said stuff about pulling out of the wars but hasn’t and now rolls with Bolton to Iran and Venezuela. There’s an element of subjective interpretation to reading what he says and does I guess but overall what actually really happens is plain to see. Maybe I’m wrong, I just can’t see where. Like I said maybe there’s a lie I believe which is confusing me.