Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Just found out ABC is planning reboots of The Jefferson's and All in the Family. No way a faggy sjw network could screw that up.

9 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Just found out ABC is planning reboots of The Jefferson's and All in the Family. No way a faggy sjw network could screw that up.

lol, oh man this is going to be hilarious.

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 57%

57%

CUCK. You are thoroughly cucked. Please remain where you are until your free helicopter ride arrives.

Godammit these people are complete nazis, I’m hijacking the helicopter and flying to a remote island to start cult. 

When I do a survey I always lie like I’m talking to the FBI. 

Supposedly you can’t cut your willy off and be female while stripping CEOs of they wealth and take everyone’s guns and want to destroy the state at the same time. wasted is a alt right liberal cuck. I’m a antifa double agent who goes rogue to secure a jump drive of Carl’s jr propaganda. 

You can no longer search for the_donald on reddit or google. It will not show up. It still exists, but they made it a pain in the ass to get to if you don’t have it bookmarked. Make of that what you will...

7 hours ago, Bobbo said:

You can no longer search for the_donald on reddit or google. It will not show up. It still exists, but they made it a pain in the ass to get to if you don’t have it bookmarked. Make of that what you will...

This is just the beginning.

It seems like Barr really wants to go after the starters of the hoax investigation. So Hillary, Comey, Obama in are deep. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

It seems like Barr really wants to go after the starters of the hoax investigation. So Hillary, Comey, Obama in are deep. 

Sure they are.

That's the fairy tale the conservatives pray for every night, just like the Russia bullshit was the liberals'.

Nothing will ever happen to ANY of these people, on either side.  They're protected.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Sure they are.

That's the fairy tale the conservatives pray for every night, just like the Russia bullshit was the liberals'.

Nothing will ever happen to ANY of these people, on either side.  They're protected.

So you think it’s all just a staged show.

So why are they going after Barr so hard. Just part of the show? Or are they fighting for political power rather than to stay out of jail. 

Cohen and Manafort maybe the only ones to go down. Assange. Roger Stone. Wiener. These guys took the fall in a massive cover up in this really messed up game of Mafia?

Which side of the fence does Trump fall on? Protected?

This is what I was asking before. I know the candidates get funded to run etc. But is there also an agreement to do a job for the state too. 

The thing is the story is so complicated and people are putting $100 mil into these campaigns. If it’s all just a show...overall why bother with the show? Just to get people to vote. Rubber stamp whatever it is they are doing? 

I just don’t think they are all sitting around with Anatomy of the State calling new plays together...unless Ancient Aliens is legit. I think it’s more if you are going along with the agenda then you can get away with things. There’s no political will to get Comey, Clapper, Brennan and they seem to have brought Trump to heel. Maybe they are now going to cut Trump in on this war economy thing. 

Edited by wasted

Sure they are.

I think the question is are these people like Trump, Obama, Hillary, are they the ones ensuring everything goes a certain way? 

Or are they working for higher powers consciously/unconsciously and what they do is irrelevant? 

It’s just Mueller coming up with nothing on Trump coincided with Trump falling in line with the neo con agenda. Did they force him or was it all a show? 

Edited by wasted

Trump is likely too dumb to even realize he's a pawn.  He's the perfect stooge.  Everyone gets a massive throbbing boner HATING the motherfucker.  He takes all the heat and nobody will ever think there's any more going on behind closed doors.

My guess is that whoever is really in charge is so powerful and wealthy we don't even know their names.  Even a guy like Soros is a target cause his name is out there.  Whoever is pulling strings wouldn't let themselves become a household name.

Hillary has a lust for one thing and one thing only: glory.  She NEEDED to be the first woman President.  Sure, she'd have enjoyed the power, but at the end of the day, shed do anything just for the LEGACY.  I still fucking love that she was denied it.   I have no doubt that woman would agree to let thousands and thousands of people die in wars or natural disasters or anything she was told to, as long as she got to go in the history  books as the first woman president.  But she plays ball, so she won't get punished.

I don't think there's a secret Cabal that runs the world from a shadowy cave beneath the Denver airport, but I think the truth is probably closer to it than we'd be comfortable with.  Think of it like sports again.  The election was just a glorified Super Bowl between two indescribably rich and powerful teams.  They really don't care who wins; they just do it for shits and giggles.  $100 million is peanuts to some of these guys.  Trump winning like that was like a Hail Mary upset with seconds left on the clock.  It was probably a very exciting time for both teams cause they didn't expect that outcome.  Now they're having fun playing with the world in the aftermath.  It's just a game.

52 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Trump is likely too dumb to even realize he's a pawn.  He's the perfect stooge.  Everyone gets a massive throbbing boner HATING the motherfucker.  He takes all the heat and nobody will ever think there's any more going on behind closed doors.

My guess is that whoever is really in charge is so powerful and wealthy we don't even know their names.  Even a guy like Soros is a target cause his name is out there.  Whoever is pulling strings wouldn't let themselves become a household name.

Hillary has a lust for one thing and one thing only: glory.  She NEEDED to be the first woman President.  Sure, she'd have enjoyed the power, but at the end of the day, shed do anything just for the LEGACY.  I still fucking love that she was denied it.   I have no doubt that woman would agree to let thousands and thousands of people die in wars or natural disasters or anything she was told to, as long as she got to go in the history  books as the first woman president.  But she plays ball, so she won't get punished.

I don't think there's a secret Cabal that runs the world from a shadowy cave beneath the Denver airport, but I think the truth is probably closer to it than we'd be comfortable with.  Think of it like sports again.  The election was just a glorified Super Bowl between two indescribably rich and powerful teams.  They really don't care who wins; they just do it for shits and giggles.  $100 million is peanuts to some of these guys.  Trump winning like that was like a Hail Mary upset with seconds left on the clock.  It was probably a very exciting time for both teams cause they didn't expect that outcome.  Now they're having fun playing with the world in the aftermath.  It's just a game.

Look up who owns the federal reserve and every other nation's central bank. They control the money, therefore they control the government. They're well hidden, but not well enough not to know who they are.

They've also freely admitted most of the sick shit they do, so I'm not even bothering with that. People like to demand proof without doing their own research, and I ain't got the time. The interviews, videos and pictures are out there. If I can find them, so can anybody else.

So Hillary and Trump aren’t running things, they don’t agree to put on a show either. They are just playing a game. But ultimately there’s a bigger game plan that has to go down and that is refered to as National Security. It’s kind of like a soap opera, it matters to the characters but overall nothing changes. In terms of sports Liverpool can win the League, the manager (Trump) takes the credit but the players might score the winner (Bannon) or get injured (Cohen) but Liverpool still won. Who owns Liverpool ia sort of known but we are interested in the game and winning. 

3 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Look up who owns the federal reserve and every other nation's central bank. They control the money, therefore they control the government. They're well hidden, but not well enough not to know who they are.

They've also freely admitted most of the sick shit they do, so I'm not even bothering with that. People like to demand proof without doing their own research, and I ain't got the time. The interviews, videos and pictures are out there. If I can find them, so can anybody else.

This is why I think Trump or Hillary do know what is up. Because they divert attention away from the Fed and war economy on to these dumb soft ball topics like collusion and race. Get people riled up about spies and tacos. It’s self interest at best or they are working on an agend that they have agreed to keep secret.  People float the idea that it’s narcissism, that’s what makes them believe in some story about themselves, they are being pandered to by more powerful forces like actors selling the new Avengers movie. If they do the job Jeff Epstein flies them to an island where all things are possible. So Obama never breaks the character he’s playing to the public. I mean why do they go out in front of cameras and talk. They are selling. If they were acting in our interests they wouldn’t need to put on a show. It’s just crazy to think that Trump ran on end the wars but after two years he’s on the verge of Iran and Venezuela. The fake economy is doing well though. Well at least I can get a bottle of Gin and a packet of Lays. I also got some m&ms, always a classic after a few gins. 

Edited by wasted