Jump to content
Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, magisme said:

I'm not playing coy. I honestly have no idea what you're asking me.

Was trying to get you agree with Miser.

 

I failed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

More worried about the jews in Congress than Hollywood.

What’s their game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wasted said:

What’s their game?

Rather obvious, isn't it? We're building their country and fighting their wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wasted said:

 

Quote

Fast food brands often try weave humor into their ads, said Angeline Close Scheinbaum, an advertising expert at the University of Texas at Austin. Scheinbaum said many of her students point to social media posts from Wendy’s, which often poke fun at customers, as a classic example.

 

But humor is subjective and what is funny to one person might offend another, Scheinbaum said. That means brands have the responsibility not only to keep close tabs on its content, but to consider, “How can this be perceived from a social scale?”

 

“As an educator, I can speak to the fact that this is something that starts with education,” Scheinbaum said. “It doesn’t start at the agencies, and not just with the clients. It starts earlier than that.”

Professor Scheinbaum's hot take in Rachel Siegel's identity politics article.

 

It's not racist to point out that it's a thing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Rather obvious, isn't it? We're building their country and fighting their wars.

You mean the Israel-Palestine thing. I see it in the context of the neo con agenda. It’s basically military spending. But what’s the wider problem? Is it just the focus of everything. Trump seems on board with Israel and Saudis. How does it affect Americans. 

Edited by wasted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, magisme said:

 

Professor Scheinbaum's hot take in Rachel Siegel's identity politics article.

 

It's not racist to point out that it's a thing.

 

So they are saying a stereotype is racist? 

 

To me that’s like a soccer ball bouncing off a Burger and me going they hate soccer? 

 

I mean every Geico ad is a white guy dancing like an idiot. Is that racist? 

 

This burger king ad also had a robot for Japan too. 

 

Burgers are kind of dumb and fun, and they need punchy international images. It’s not the right place for a sociology lesson. If you are in a casino you don’t get a lecture about the perils of gambling. 

 

I don’t see the negative connotation. I feel like I’m missing something. 

Edited by wasted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, wasted said:

You mean the Israel-Palestine thing. I see it in the context of the neo con agenda. It’s basically military spending. But what’s the wider problem? Is it just the focus of everything. Trump seems on board with Israel and Saudis. How does it affect Americans. 

You don't understand how stealing billions of dollars from Americans to give to Israel for fuck all affects Americans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You don't understand how stealing billions of dollars from Americans to give to Israel for fuck all affects Americans?

No I get that. I’m just numb to that. I wondered if there was anything else. 

 

The 750 billion a year military spending is way out of control. I think Russia spends 150 bil. 

 

So it’s just rich Jews in America really care about getting their land back? 

 

I’m not religious so I have no undrstanding of this stuff. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wasted said:

No I get that. I’m just numb to that. I wondered if there was anything else. 

 

The 750 billion a year military spending is way out of control. I think Russia spends 150 bil. 

 

So it’s just rich Jews in America really care about getting their land back? 

 

I’m not religious so I have no undrstanding of this stuff. 

 

 

Not their land, but we're enabling them to steal it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Not their land, but we're enabling them to steal it.

And getting some people killed. Seems like classic statism. Operation: Waste money getting people killed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, magisme said:

Yup. It's the pop culture oversimplification of Edward Said's Orientalism, which is itself a pop academic oversimplification of Foucault's Madness and Civilization.

I actually read that Oriental is coming back into fashion because asian is too general for asians. Also asians don’t seem to subtly signal their racism, it’s more of an open handed slap. 

 

Another thing is that a Burger is kind of a symbol of American Empire so you don’t need chopsticks to get offended. 

 

Nike uses social movements to sell it’s plastic shoes that are made in south east asian sweatshops by kids for less than a dollar an hour. That’s alright as long as you use some woke slogans. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

Asians are unapologetically racist.

 

 

Lol I just immedietly thought of this commercial 😂

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

vRWO2Uw.jpg 

 

The misers are spreading like cancer. 

The inversion of normality, mental illness the new accepted standard. 

 

We're so fucked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...