Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

Fat acceptance will kill a lot of people. Acceptance will be the end of the human race. Soon pedophiles will ask for acceptance, murderers, portuguese trolls... 

I wish I could tell you this was satire. Truth is, I don't know, but yeah no it probably isn't. Gotta enjoy how the comments section is closed off. No better way to show security in your beliefs than to shut down any potential talk of opposition.

I like how one girl says both of her parents are Cambodian immigrants. Imagine spending years getting into the country the legal way, then being told to be okay with others bypassing all of that. Imagine being that cucked.

40 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

You know something I don't? Pretty sure they're just gays and regular rapists.

MSL and his team

On 3/15/2019 at 3:13 PM, maynard said:

Fat acceptance will kill a lot of people. Acceptance will be the end of the human race.

This is why free healthcare for all is bullshit.  Why the fuck should I pay the medical bills of those who intentionally do damage to their own bodies and put their own health at high risk?

They want to inhale 10,000 saturated fat calories a day and not get any exercise?  Fine, as long as they pay for all the healthcare they're gonna need.

On 4/1/2019 at 12:48 AM, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

This is why free healthcare for all is bullshit.  Why the fuck should I pay the medical bills of those who intentionally do damage to their own bodies and put their own health at high risk?

They want to inhale 10,000 saturated fat calories a day and not get any exercise?  Fine, as long as they pay for all the healthcare they're gonna need.

The classic thing the UK does is to waste more money setting up a benefit fraud team to investigate the lifestyles of the sick people. They would never cut free healthcare, it’s not the dark ages. They did it for most benefits. The reason you get free healthcare is because people vote for it. 

It’s hard to prove intentions and 2+2 doesn’t always equal 4. In the UK up to only recently everyone ate like shit. From when they were kids. Everyone smoked too. When they were pregnant and gave babies shots of whisky to sleep. So you would be looking at behaviour now, but they got metalbolic syndrome 10 years before. Genetic disorders like insulin resistance are hard to pin point. 

People do complain about it in the UK. They see these big women in the clinics eating boxes of chocolates, chugging litres of coke. But who knows what happened. Maybe they broke their hip and gained weight which led to thyroid problems, once a gland blows out you’re done. Sometimes once something breaks you’re fucked. On the flipside you have MDs of companies attacking the free buffet in the airport lounge like they don’t get fed at home. And they never get sick. If they do their company pays for their private triple bypass surgery. His wife probably banged out 5 kids for him and is the size of a children's play pen but doesn’t get the same respect as the free airport lounge buffet warrior. This guy got sick delivering the quality of services and products our nation depends on. Give him the opiate dicktube. 

The final quixotic point is that everyone is sick but just not as overtly visually as fat fucks. They just seem to be targeting an obvious cause of death. There’s people who give themselves strokes through anxiety and over work. Some people get drunk and drive their Lexus into a tree. I guess what I’m saying is humans fuck up. I mean statistically speaking they fuck up consistently. 

Edited by wasted

On 4/3/2019 at 1:22 AM, wasted said:

The final quixotic point is that everyone is sick but just not as overtly visually as fat fucks. They just seem to be targeting an obvious cause of death. There’s people who give themselves strokes through anxiety and over work. Some people get drunk and drive their Lexus into a tree. I guess what I’m saying is humans fuck up. I mean statistically speaking they fuck up consistently. 

I agree with much of what you said.  But it's statistically proven that whenever free benefits of any kind are involved, a good portion of said benefits are distributed to those who aren't deserving.  Which is why those who receive benefits SHOULD be monitored.

Anxiety and overworking are usually not choices.

Accidents from your own drunk driving, no sympathy there but it's most likely a one-time thing.

Gaining 200 pounds from eating a ton of crap every day?  That's on you.

Emphysema and lung cancer from smoking every day?  That's on you.

Plenty of other health issues that are a direct result of everyday longterm life choices, rather than one-time fuckups.

Yes, many thin people have illnesses.  But there is nothing that contributes to health issues more than obesity, and 90% of the time obesity is the result of lifestyle choices. 

We shouldn't have to pay for other people's bad lifestyle choices. :shrugs:

17 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

I agree with much of what you said.  But it's statistically proven that whenever free benefits of any kind are involved, a good portion of said benefits are distributed to those who aren't deserving.  Which is why those who receive benefits SHOULD be monitored.

Anxiety and overworking are usually not choices.

Accidents from your own drunk driving, no sympathy there but it's most likely a one-time thing.

Gaining 200 pounds from eating a ton of crap every day?  That's on you.

Emphysema and lung cancer from smoking every day?  That's on you.

Plenty of other health issues that are a direct result of everyday longterm life choices, rather than one-time fuckups.

Yes, many thin people have illnesses.  But there is nothing that contributes to health issues more than obesity, and 90% of the time obesity is the result of lifestyle choices. 

We shouldn't have to pay for other people's bad lifestyle choices. :shrugs:

I was playing devil’s advocate to a degree. In the UK you can see that being sick becomes like a lifestyle. It’s free so people let go and just get diabetes and take the meds. In China where healthcare is rubbish everyone is eat vegetables and doing tai chi in the parks just hoping not to get sick. 

I was just saying it’s hard to prove it was their fault. Maybe their mum gave them Sprite for breakfast everyday. Maybe their dad raped them and from that cane all these knock on effects. Once their sick we’re just goin to let them die? That’s basically the liberal mindset, everyone’s a victim.

The NHS looks after kids with brain tumors or builds facilities for handicapped people. It’s not really about hating fatties. In terms of free schools, that’s like saying my kid who I trained up to be smart is being held back by your kid who you just give an ipad to. I shouldn’t have my kids education ruined by your kid throwing chairs around. 

Also a perfectly healthy person can need a hip replacement when their older which costs way more than some diabetes meds. Who knows where you pin the blame. People who work at computers fuck up their backs more. Why should I pay for them. Sit properly you idiots. 

I guess the real crux of it is we know how to make people better. So we try to do it. It seems like if you just let people do it privately they can’t pull it off. They can’t afford to pay the insurance companies or it’s too much hassle to do it every year or they are too stoopid or busy to get it done. Just fat chaotic losers everywhere. People with good jobs get it from the company whereas the legit poor can’t afford it and just sit in KFC sucking down sugar and trans fat in protest. They need it the most. The system has failed. 

There is something good about in the UK if you get sick you just stumble into a clinic you aren’t always sorting out insurance. Schools are free. The general feeling is we are alright. Maybe there’s someone scamming the system but overall I might need this one day too. There’s a stability to it I guess. 

But it doesn’t encourage progress. The NHS is as shit as it wants to be. The waiting lists can be long. There’s differences in quality from region to region. The emergency rooms are like a war zone. Private is much more chill. 

Having people pay makes them take more responsibiliy and improves healthcare. There’s a level of competition going on between different healthcare services which means they are just better. 

So the problem is how do you provide everyone a job and/or lower taxes so that everyone can afford healthcare. Obviously the natural instinct of the state is for you to hand over your money. Without this they are weak. The whole ponzi scheme falls apart into smaller ponzi schemes. 

This sums up the US right now. If Trump wants to privatize everything he needs to shut the gates and get everyone working to produce true wealth where they don’t rely on the state as much. If the Dems take over the gates open and all these people who can’t afford private healthcare come in. 

I looked at the numbers once. I think there’s 50 mil people in the US without healthcare. Trump or whoever throws money at the military and cops. Can’t they just put 50 mil into healthcare? Maybe my numbers are wrong but it seems like a non issue. 

I think we might be missing that there’s money in fixing people. If you go private and the poor can’t pay, they just die. Dead people don’t make you rich. Having everyone in a pen, working and paying taxes makes people money. Doctors get paid, politicians get paid. It’s garaunteed. Taxes are up front money. If it’s private people might say fuck it I’d rather get another bucket chicken. 

Edited by wasted

My Jew friend has been posting about how hes not white cause he's Jewish. He says he "lacks white features" (what are those?) but motherfucker is white a small porcelein. This is a guy who considers Trump to be a literal Nazi, says we lock Mexicans in "concentration camps" and basically, he posts political stuff not for a debate but for an echo chamber. If you disagree with him you're ignorant. Told me he "pitied" me because I don't support federal funding for art. 

Still, what are "white features"?

21 hours ago, Miser said:

Still, what are "white features"?

Neighborliness and individualism.

"Hurr Durr, white people no neighborly. They want the wall!'

Do your neighbors show up at your house to crash forever?

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I thought it was a religion. 

According to him and some others they are "genetically and culturally" a separate race. This fuckin nutjob also thinks that only Jews should be considered citizens in Israel since the land was "granted to them." He's a fucking psycho, the only reason I remain friends with him is to be honest he is really great with restoring old photos and he does it cheaply too. Otherwise he's not someone I'd have any part of.

2 hours ago, magisme said:

Neighborliness and individualism.

"Hurr Durr, white people no neighborly. They want the wall!'

Do your neighbors show up at your house to crash forever?

Fuck no. Living in NYC my opinion is let them do whatever at the border - shoot them if they have to. I don't care. I don't particularly hate Mexicans but like everyone else my ancestors came here legally, and lost their language and culture in the process to be "good Americans." It's cute how everyone else gets to keep everything they had back home yet also be American. Where I live, I regularly see Arab women in hijab or even full burka, in the old neighborhood I was raised in, which was at the time mostly Italian, most of the store signs are in Chinese now. But hey, at one time, being an Italian or Irish Catholic meant you weren't a real American. 

1 minute ago, Miser said:

According to him and some others they are "genetically and culturally" a separate race.

I see nothing wrong with this. I welcome the emphasis on genetic and cultural differences. All this "we're all the same on the inside!!!" bullshit is for faggots and women. Different groups of people are different. Welcome to Middle School.