Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Miser and Other Retards

2 hours ago, magisme said:

They should thank him. Shitlibs are their own worst enemy, especially Hollywood shitlibs.

Now wait just a minute. Are you telling me that having Miley Cyrus endorse Hillary didn’t swing billions of votes her way? 

Miley is such a brave soul. She has opened up that she is a pansexual. Open drug user. And you can watch videos of her in concert where she lets fans from the crowd touch her pussy....or where she is topless and a backup dancer has a huge black dildo strapped on and is simulating fucking her in the ass. 

When somebody like that screams “Trump has no morals. Vote for Hillary”......

40 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Lena Dunham screaming for Hillary hurt her so bad.

That’s what cracks me up. The people who hate Trump don’t realize that they are a big reason that Hillary - with her name, status and more money than anybody....couldn’t beat a real estate dude and reality show host like Donald trump. 

It’s gonna burn them again. And I hope the Jussie Smollet bullshit was a dnc funded thing. Fuckin brilliantly hilarious.

Edited by Bobbo

The previlaged white male on that pic had portuguese blood lol.

#portuguesemonkeysharassingamericangirlssincethesecondworldwar

They're gonna look into the letter with white powder as him as well. He is screwed. The post office. Does. Not. Fuck. Around.

20 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

They're gonna look into the letter with white powder as him as well. He is screwed. The post office. Does. Not. Fuck. Around.

Only problem is he's a celebrity, so while he'll be a Hollywood outcast (for maybe a year at most since he's black and gay), he probably won't actually do any real time like a regular person would for the same offenses.

What happened with bacardimayne?

I've been away for like 5 days and i'm reading all this weird gay shit that he posted, what was that as a result of ?

3 minutes ago, GNS said:

What happened with bacardimayne?

I've been away for like 5 days and i'm reading all this weird gay shit that he posted, what was that as a result of ?

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/43946/captain-marvel-star-gets-political-trolls-hit-james-barrett

Nice to see Rotten Tomatoes kowtowing to the faggot sjw flock. I hope this shit movie bombs so hard. I hate the character and the actress. Not even the Skrulls can draw my interest.

The actress is a cunt of the highest order

Even still pics of her give off a faint whiff of stank cunt, and not the good kind.

What a loathsome human being.  Reminds me of Hillary...so much hatred and contempt in her for everyone and everything that there was no way she could possibly hide it.

That's fucking hilarious. Guess he figures if he's gonna show them how fucking dumb they are he may as well get some records while doing it.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/44518/actress-debra-messing-posts-empowering-vagina-amanda-prestigiacomo?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter&fbclid=IwAR2XWnp1GFWE6-XfRJMP6VczSXoCpjs7HOHwXL3vOtmVkAIyGkgXbBBH3cI

Actress Debra Messing Posts Empowering 'Vagina' Cupcakes, Gets Trashed As Transphobic And Issues Apology

Is there a bottom to the depth of their stupidity?

Edited by Damn_Smooth

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

It’s like trying to get to the bottom of the ocean. I thought we reached the bottom circa 2016. Then they kept upping the stakes, ensuring we’ll fall like Rome.