Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Democrats, Downzy and Other Retards

what the fuck

she broke the news that she cheated on him on a fucking show?

absolute cunt

i dont care if he turns out to be the ringleader of all scientologist pedophiles, will smith will always be based for making fresh prince of belair and MIB

he also kicked ass as the genie

but yes, jaden is one of the most tremendous chodes the world has to offer

speaking of cheating, i've noticed that it's starting to be viewed as a form of female empowerment and these cunts talk about it like it's normal and acceptable

of course it's not just women because you see a lot of posts about side chicks too

51q7aCusk8L._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Set the Night on Fire. L.A. in the sixties (2020) is a movement history of Los Angeles. The backbone of the book is the story of the civil rights, Black power and Chicano movements, as well as the anti-war movement, gay liberation and women’s liberation, and the battles between young people and the LAPD on Sunset Strip and at Venice Beach. The counterculture provides another focus—the Ash Grove folk music club, the LA Free Press, KPFK radio, and the Free Clinic.

On 7/28/2020 at 5:06 PM, Frank Drebin said:

sadwillsmithentanglement27.jpg

Will Smith during a Facebook show with his wife Jada Pinkett Smith's learned about a relationship his wife had with singer August Alsina. She refers to her relationship with August as her "entanglement" spurring a sad reaction and tons of entanglement

sadwillsmithentanglement24.png

Ecr1iG0X0AAps9P.jpg

Imagine if it was Will that had been 'playing away'. How would that have ended?

Probably Smith dragging his ass for a "reunion" too as The Fresh Prince of Men In Bad Black Boys

Btw he is the epitome of a Hollywood cuck right now.

Jada Pinkett Smith aged terribly, she looks like that white talk show chick with the Lizard looking face mixed with Zuckerberg the Lizard King

How he didn't  eat ice cream  off Margot Robbie's butt hole and sent  that as a video  entitled  I gotz mees  some white women to jada  is inexcusable.

Someone on my FB moaning about how alarming the attempted takedown of Ellen is, especially as it is all from anonymous sources. 

A bit like the past four fucking years of Democrat strategy against Trump then eh? 

Fuckin idiot. 

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

Someone on my FB moaning about how alarming the attempted takedown of Ellen is, especially as it is all from anonymous sources. 

A bit like the past four fucking years of Democrat strategy against Trump then eh? 

Fuckin idiot. 

People who like Ellen are Starbucks liberals who fantasize about having a staff of illegals to verbally abuse, so they can't understand what everyone's so upset about.