Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Kevin Hart steps down as host of the oscars after getting manshamed over homophobic tweets he made years ago. 

:facepalm:

Anal* Clooney awarded "Global Citizen of the Year" by the United Nations. Bullshit award goes to bullshit individual; checks out.

She also looks like Paul Stanley (only more masculine). I feel George is covered under the "Other Retards" clause of this thread.

7115050-6469607-image-a-2-1544139453765.

*not a typo

How ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ Went From Parlor Act to Problematic

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/13/arts/music/baby-its-cold-outside-history-facts.html?module=inline

'Baby, It's Cold Outside' cover by Dean Martin soars to No. 10 amid controversy

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/u-s-and-world-news/-baby-it-s-cold-outside-cover-by-dean-martin-soars-to-no-10-amid-controversy

:lol:

I want to find the source of this stupidity and slap the shit out of it. Who is the Lord of libtards that comes up with the shit for the sheep to bleat about?

If you did that to a customer here you'd be asking for a beating. What a fucking faggot, screaming like a toddler. 

For a grown man to behave like that he must be mentally ill. Seriously. 

Dumb fucker got fired. As if you couldn't see that coming. What a pussy. I wouldn't have had anywhere near the patience with her that the guy recording did though.

On 12/30/2018 at 4:25 AM, bacardimayne said:

The 44 second mark...

It's fucking gold. 

The black dude "racist"?

The store clerk needs to get slapped.  

As far as I could tell the customer wasn't doing anything wrong

Love that Louis CK is back. Love also how the libs are scrambling for anything at all to put him back in the shit casket and losing their absolute shit at his “audacity” to return. Look at Apatow’s twitter specifically, and his bullshit psychological analysis about CK if you need an extra laugh today. Him being blacklisted and thrown in the bin with the likes of Cosby and Weinstein was disgusting to me.

Also I related so much to his “ever have a complete shit year, fucking shit cunt day after shit cunt day” (paraphrased) at the beginning. Yes Louis, unfortunately I have...

Edited by Bobbo

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

The pussafying of America continues. And I don't even smoke cigarettes.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/nyc-pharmacies-stop-selling-cigarettes-jan-1-n953791

So much for a free market. Jesus Christ.

why would you expect a pharmacy to sell tobacco in the first place, go someplace else like a supermarket