Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

Really? Reset my vote when I'm offline and then kill me with only 2 votes before I had the chance to vote again?  :facepalm:

I feel better now I told Cona to fuck off. 

Really? Reset my vote when I'm offline and then kill me with only 2 votes before I had the chance to vote again?  :facepalm:

Conor didn't kill you the independent player did lol gunner

Conor didn't kill you the independent player did lol gunner

What the fuck does that mean?

Means you were not voted to be lynched by town or mod killed or killed by the mafia the game has a player not affiliated with town or mafia and they killed you bud.

That's against the rules ...

The night only starts when the NUMBER of votes to lynch a player have been made. Watch rule #6:

6. Once the number of votes to lynch a player have been made, the player is lynched and Night begins. 

What matters is the NUMBER of votes and not the KIND of votes. And the number was 2 .... that's not enough to finish the day.

The fckn Mod doesn't follow his own rules :facepalm:

Ok. I hope in the end he clarify this shit and make me look like a dumbass .... I can't believe this happened ... I must be wrong and I'm not seeing things in the right way ...

I think there will be a moral backlash one of these days if the momentum keeps going towards extremes. It will be like when earth's magnetic poles reverse.

The trigglypuff community was banned so I have to go on youtube to search for the funny videos.

i think you guys will like this

I do like this a lot. It rings very true. Ppl that think they are the most liberal think their way is the only way. They refuse to listen to anyone else's ideas and beliefs and are quick to censor. Extremely Liberal ppl in govt can be very dangerous to us. They want to control every aspect of our life. Meaning all my crap got deleted from the politics thread on the other site because it was misinterpreted as not leaning left far enough.

Predictably (Un-ironically?), this post was reported and removed from Facebook, and I received a slap on the wrist from them this morning.

I was publically insulted by a SJW for speaking my mind. Then I became full on angry, white republican female that leans libertarian and has been known to vote democrat and had too much to drink and is always fiercely protective of Nate and then insulted Lance. I'm sorry Lance. Pls forgive me. It had nothing to do with you and I feel and think none of those things I said about you. I was drunk. I don't drink much and was horrified to see my comments when I logged back on.

I think I had you confused with someone from another site. My anger was misdirected. I don't remember writing them to you or about you. No more tequila for me. Well, at least the next time I'm not eating the worm.

I hate a damn SJW. Glad there aren't any here.

He almost gets to the most important point, but he doesn't follow the line of thought to its conclusion. He rightly points out the hypocrisy of the dumbasses who boycott North Carolina and then turn around and do business in places like Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Egypt. But he stops at hypocrisy, concluding that these people don't really care that much about the causes they pretend to champion, and that they're just concerned with "political correctness." The next step, imo - the one that he doesn't take - is to see that, regardless of how one feels about the bathroom issue, it's just a distraction, and perhaps even an intentionally manufactured distraction. Because even though it's not entirely a matter of one or the other, if the non-oligarchs are spending hours and hours fighting about bathrooms, they're going to have a lot less time and inclination to join with their supposed opponents and question why they are both repeatedly ass raped by a small group of politicians and super-rich that doesn't give one fuck about a liberal or a conservative.

That said, I still believe that the politically correct crowd is dangerous in itself, regardless of the bigger picture, because they essentially follow the logic of religious fundamentalism: if you think, say, or do certain things, you are a bad person who should repent and face public shaming.