Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

I'm accepting of almost everything. But I'll never be able to be for trannys in the opposite bathroom thing they're all up in arms about. Not so much because of the trannies themselves, but because of the shitfest it'll bring. And the refusal to acknowledge the more than potential downside just makes the lgbt crowd look like they have no argument.

And the fact that no one can be allowed to even have the slightest reservation against it without being labeled a bigot? Fuck off.

I see what you're saying, but did you give a shit a month ago? Trannies didn't just pop into existence all of a sudden. This is just a pathetic smokescreen to distract people from real issues.

Should we start having birth certificates say:

-Male

-Female

-TBA

?

Ah, y'see now you're confusing Sex and Gender. Sex is very simple, you're male or female. There's a fair bit of good in what actual intelligent feminists, or rather equalisists, say, at least at the heart of the argument. We should be tolerant of other people, but that's a very different thing from bending over backwards to accommodate them, and there lies part of your problem because those who don't are being accused of being anti-whatever. Frankly, I don't give a shit what gender you want to identify as, go nuts, for lack of a better term. As long as you're happy with who you are and it's not a detriment to anyone else, and the same goes with anything else, but it culture or nationality or social groups. Be nice to people, don't be a dick to people you don't want to be nice to, and do your own thing. Simple.

And anyone who is happy enough to sit in the cubicle next to me while I unload an enormous Guinness hangover poo is more than welcome to use the same bathroom as I.

I won't lie. Frankly, to me, it's a buncha cop outs and nonsense. I believe it's delusional to see yourself as anything other than what you actually are. You can be a feminine male, a masculine female, feel more comfortable in dresses, have girls that are more inclined to play with tonkas, cool. Those adjectives are the REAL social constructs. But you're still either male or female (except in obvious special circumstances, which is not the case for the majority of the population or even the majority of trans folks). Where does it end then? The whole demanding or referring to opposite pronouns, alter egos, is all delusional to me. BUT, at the same time, I can accept the concept of different strokes for different folks and can at least let it slide in my mind so long as it's not personally affecting me or somebody close to me. I won't judge you as a whole based off of just disagreeing with one aspect of how you live your life.

But in terms of the bathrooms though, unfortunately for genuine trans people's, it's a case of opening Pandora's box. In reality, the way the law is set up, a guy wearing a wig, dress, and padded bra are MORE than they have to do to legally access a women's bathroom. They could just go in their regular street clothes, and it would be perfectly legal. It's all about identifying as a female, period. And unless they get caught doing something blatantly illegal, like harassing the women, jerking off right in front of them, etc. the women technically have no legal way to kick them out. This goes for locker rooms at public pools and gyms too. Thats fucking bonkers. Which is why so many people take issue with it. The law is too loosely defined, and there's really no way to please everybody with this kind of thing. Yes, sex crimes are still illegal, but it makes it easier for pervs to accomplish their dirty deeds. And don't give me "legal repercussions hardly deter pervs". Pervs are a lot of things, and sadly, one of those things are that they're smarter and more cunning than you think. They typically don't wanna get caught for the horrendous acts, and making it easier for them to enter a women's restroom/locker room is a recipe for disaster. If regular looking men entering women's facilities becomes the norm, nobody is going to think twice when the one seemingly normal looking guy who's actually a perv walks in. Giving them such a easy and effortless open door policy like that is definetely going to be taken advantage of and anybody trying to argue different are living in la la land. Breaking into someone's home is illegal, but we still lock our doors at night, right? More or less the same thing here. It's a shame for genuine trans folks, I get why they feel like we're raining on their parade. But do we really wanna up the ante of innocent women getting attacked just so that we can feed the delusions of .3 % of the population? I'd say no.

I won't lie. Frankly, to me, it's a buncha cop outs and nonsense. I believe it's delusional to see yourself as anything other than what you actually are. You can be a feminine male, a masculine female, feel more comfortable in dresses, have girls that are more inclined to play with tonkas, cool. Those adjectives are the REAL social constructs. But you're still either male or female (except in obvious special circumstances, which is not the case for the majority of the population or even the majority of trans folks). Where does it end then? The whole demanding or referring to opposite pronouns, alter egos, is all delusional to me. BUT, at the same time, I can accept the concept of different strokes for different folks and can at least let it slide in my mind so long as it's not personally affecting me or somebody close to me. I won't judge you as a whole based off of just disagreeing with one aspect of how you live your life.

But in terms of the bathrooms though, unfortunately for genuine trans people's, it's a case of opening Pandora's box. In reality, the way the law is set up, a guy wearing a wig, dress, and padded bra are MORE than they have to do to legally access a women's bathroom. They could just go in their regular street clothes, and it would be perfectly legal. It's all about identifying as a female, period. And unless they get caught doing something blatantly illegal, like harassing the women, jerking off right in front of them, etc. the women technically have no legal way to kick them out. This goes for locker rooms at public pools and gyms too. Thats fucking bonkers. Which is why so many people take issue with it. The law is too loosely defined, and there's really no way to please everybody with this kind of thing. Yes, sex crimes are still illegal, but it makes it easier for pervs to accomplish their dirty deeds. And don't give me "legal repercussions hardly deter pervs". Pervs are a lot of things, and sadly, one of those things are that they're smarter and more cunning than you think. They typically don't wanna get caught for the horrendous acts, and making it easier for them to enter a women's restroom/locker room is a recipe for disaster. If regular looking men entering women's facilities becomes the norm, nobody is going to think twice when the one seemingly normal looking guy who's actually a perv walks in. Giving them such a easy and effortless open door policy like that is definetely going to be taken advantage of and anybody trying to argue different are living in la la land. Breaking into someone's home is illegal, but we still lock our doors at night, right? More or less the same thing here. It's a shame for genuine trans folks, I get why they feel like we're raining on their parade. But do we really wanna up the ante of innocent women getting attacked just so that we can feed the delusions of .3 % of the population? I'd say no.

i agree with pretty much all of what you said, in particular the last sentence. all this bitching pissing and moaning is over a small percentage of 1 percent of the population. to me it doesn't matter where anyone takes a shit or piss and i cannot believe this has actually become some kind of hot button issue for such a small percent of the population. i feel bad for the actual transgender people but those "gender fluid" snowflakes are another story. 

"if you look like a guy use the guys room, if you look like a girl use the girls room, and if you are a bearded guy wearing a dress, hold it until you get home" - bill maher.

I love you, Bobbo.

And anyone who is happy enough to sit in the cubicle next to me while I unload an enormous Guinness hangover poo is more than welcome to use the same bathroom as I.

ahah really funny