Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

those tweets nailed it, especially the first one. sjw's have no fucking sense of humor or self awareness, just miserable people.

bill maher talking sense and bashing sjw's

http://www.whosay.com/status/BillMaher/1204607

"i checked my privilege...ok i'm very privileged, what do you want me to do? tweet an apology to kendrick lamar while i lop off my  cock" lmao

" bruce jenner was a boob even among the kardashians, but now he has boobs and now she's rosa parks"

Bran, that video is a real thing? Unbelievable. 

I don't get how a rational adult wouldn't be able to figure out what those wooden stakes in parking lots are for....

"This declaration.... this declaration... of male dominance."

:lolzers:

It's satire.... right?

I always wonder what happens when two SJWs have a conversation. Do they joke about anything? Do they get unintentionally offended by what the other says and call them out on it?

I don't get how a rational adult wouldn't be able to figure out what those wooden stakes in parking lots are for....

It's satire.... right?

from the comments it seems the first woman in the video is also a known schizo  as well, so being schizo+crazed feminist is a very bad combo lol

my favorite is near the end, the woman being arrested THIS IS RAPE!!!! YOU ARE RAPING ME!!!!.

It's satire.... right?

from the comments it seems the first woman in the video is also a known schizo  as well, so being schizo+crazed feminist is a very bad combo lol

my favorite is near the end, the woman being arrested THIS IS RAPE!!!! YOU ARE RAPING ME!!!!.

I surprised the bitch spouting off about the Articles of Confederation didn't get shot in the face... That voice... D=

Oh jesus

Edit: Watching those politically correct fucktards stumble over themselves to answer his questions is hilarious.

It's not your place, bitch? Well, it's my place to accidentally elbow you in the face and or tits.

I feel a bit ashamed for not knowing this, but what exactly is a social justice warrior? I haven't really heard of one outside of here.

I feel a bit ashamed for not knowing this, but what exactly is a social justice warrior? I haven't really heard of one outside of here.

The first time I heard the term was on here as well.... when this thread was started.

Now I know what it is, and I don't like it one bit.

I'm accepting of almost everything. But I'll never be able to be for trannys in the opposite bathroom thing they're all up in arms about. Not so much because of the trannies themselves, but because of the shitfest it'll bring. And the refusal to acknowledge the more than potential downside just makes the lgbt crowd look like they have no argument.

And the fact that no one can be allowed to even have the slightest reservation against it without being labeled a bigot? Fuck off.