Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

42 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why don't I remember a thing about you joining the military?

lol no a dependent ID.

I'm not good at taking orders from those with low IQs.

3 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Tried to get my military ID today but the dumb cunt said he couldn't accept a US passport. I needed my social security card. 

Thanks for wasting my fucking time. Absolutely ridiculous. 

This country is comprised of 99% retards.

Why do you think they only accept social security cards and not passports?

Did you look up the requirements before going to their office?

A Texas father is fighting for his son in court after pushing back on his ex-wife's claim that their six-year-old is a transgender girl.

According to court documents, the young boy only dresses as a girl when he's with his mother, who has enrolled him in first-grade as a female named "Luna." The father, however, contends that his son consistently chooses to wear boys' clothes, "violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home," and identifies as a boy when he is with him.

The Federalist reports that the mother has accused the father of child abuse in their divorce proceedings "for not affirming James as transgender" and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights. "She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight," the report adds.

The father has been legally barred from speaking to his child about sexuality and gender from a scientific or religious perspective and from dressing his son in boys' clothes; instead, he has to offer both girls' and boys' outfits. The boy consistently refuses to wear dresses, according to the father.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo

2 hours ago, Weaponized Autist said:

A Texas father is fighting for his son in court after pushing back on his ex-wife's claim that their six-year-old is a transgender girl.

According to court documents, the young boy only dresses as a girl when he's with his mother, who has enrolled him in first-grade as a female named "Luna." The father, however, contends that his son consistently chooses to wear boys' clothes, "violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home," and identifies as a boy when he is with him.

The Federalist reports that the mother has accused the father of child abuse in their divorce proceedings "for not affirming James as transgender" and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights. "She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight," the report adds.

The father has been legally barred from speaking to his child about sexuality and gender from a scientific or religious perspective and from dressing his son in boys' clothes; instead, he has to offer both girls' and boys' outfits. The boy consistently refuses to wear dresses, according to the father.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/38728/mom-says-6-year-old-son-transgender-dad-disagrees-amanda-prestigiacomo

Sometimes I extremely dislike people. 

10 hours ago, Skeeter said:

Why do you think they only accept social security cards and not passports?

Did you look up the requirements before going to their office?

Because our military is run by goddamn idiots. 

Yes edgy and I went there.

sDfeLhy.jpg

Thought about sticking this in the politics thread, but then I remembered that Republicans are retards, so here it goes.

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

Kevin Hart steps down as host of the oscars after getting manshamed over homophobic tweets he made years ago. 

:facepalm:

Anal* Clooney awarded "Global Citizen of the Year" by the United Nations. Bullshit award goes to bullshit individual; checks out.

She also looks like Paul Stanley (only more masculine). I feel George is covered under the "Other Retards" clause of this thread.

7115050-6469607-image-a-2-1544139453765.

*not a typo

The United Nations loves them some celebrities. One of a million reasons why the UN is utter shit.