Facekicker

Social Justice Warriors, Feminists and Other Retards

Australian nurses are required to acknowledge "white privilege" before treating patients.

Before (a midwife) delivers a baby to an indigenous woman she’s supposed to put her hands up and say: ‘I need to talk to you about my white privilege’, not about my infection control, my qualifications or my training as a midwife?” she asked Mr Haycroft.

He said that was correct, but there’s no requirement to “announce” anything. The nurses must simply abide by the new code which state clearly that “cultural safety is as important to quality care as clinical safety”.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/australian-nursing-and-midwifery-code-of-conduct-slammed-over-white-privilege/news-story/4d1d71f45af35b8ffdd25fd40804d5a3

No. Nope. Not reading it. If I don't read it, it's not real.

time stamped this, watch this shit

mother fucker owns these degenerates of society

1 hour ago, Major Mayhem said:

This shit's too crazy to be real.  

welcome to the generation born in front of a computer, with one thumb in a bag of cheetos, and the other thumb up their bum.

Spoiler

(using pronouns, cause we can't hurt these poor people)

db07c07a90b9244fc0493c555cbde4cfe758a371.jpg

Actress and comedian Tiffany Haddish insists drinking small amounts of turpentine is good for you — and she blames the government for trying to convince people otherwise.

“A teaspoon of turpentine will not kill you,” Haddish claimed. “The government doesn’t want you to know that if you have a cold, just take some turpentine with some sugar or castor oil or honey and it’ll go away the next day.”

The actress claimed that slaves drank turpentine oil as a cure for various ailments, and historical accounts do show the organic solvent was commonly used as a topical remedy for cuts, sprains and even respiratory ailments.

The reporter told Haddish that slaves weren’t known for excellent health, but she argued that’s because not all slaves had access to turpentine.

What would cause a moron to decide that was a good idea to even try? I trust the government far less than most people, but I've never went retarded enough to decide that I should ignore caution labels. I guess though, turpentine might be the logical progression of Tide pods. This species is doomed.

texas

The parents of a Texas high school student who was reported missing in late January had abused their daughter after she refused an arranged marriage, leading her to run away from home until she was found in mid-March, police said.

Maarib Al Hishmawi, 16, was reported missing on Jan. 30 after she was last seen leaving Taft High School in Bexar County. She was located in mid-March when she was taken in by an organization that cared for her after she ran away, KSAT reported.

Authorities on Friday said Al Hishmawi’s parents — Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi, 33 — had allegedly beaten their daughter with a broomstick and poured hot cooking oil on her when she refused to marry a man in another city. The parents reportedly agreed to the arranged marriage in exchange for $20,000.

22 minutes ago, bran said:

texas

The parents of a Texas high school student who was reported missing in late January had abused their daughter after she refused an arranged marriage, leading her to run away from home until she was found in mid-March, police said.

Maarib Al Hishmawi, 16, was reported missing on Jan. 30 after she was last seen leaving Taft High School in Bexar County. She was located in mid-March when she was taken in by an organization that cared for her after she ran away, KSAT reported.

Authorities on Friday said Al Hishmawi’s parents — Abdulah Fahmi Al Hishmawi, 34, and Hamdiyah Saha Al Hishmawi, 33 — had allegedly beaten their daughter with a broomstick and poured hot cooking oil on her when she refused to marry a man in another city. The parents reportedly agreed to the arranged marriage in exchange for $20,000.

sick sick sick fucking world

load up the gun and unload

11 hours ago, GNS said:

time stamped this, watch this shit

mother fucker owns these degenerates of society

When will dumb people learn that they should never start a passionate discussion with someone whose only intent is to follow cold logic?

In english, does it sounds ofensive to use the word "it" do describe those persons?

2 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

In english, does it sounds ofensive to use the word "it" do describe those persons?

Yes.

Just now, magisme said:

Yes.

It can be referred to an object/thing etc.

I wouldn't even note their existence.

16 minutes ago, GNS said:

It can be referred to an object/thing etc.

I know that. Because in english things doesnt have a gender, that's why the word "it" would be the most respectfull for them.

I dont know, but this trangender fever sounds more like a gringo question to me. Of course there are also people like these and small movements in here and other countries, but I dont notice this as a central question in the society. Most people just dont care... I think most people doesnt even mind to allow some laws to protect these rare species, just to keep'em happy and shut up. 

I dont know if this is a big question in other latin countries like France or Spain, but I believe these people would go crazy in countries where things have genders, due to our grammar. 

A house is female and a boat is male. A dog is a male word while a ant is a female. Can you believe this? :lol: 

7 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

I know that. Because in english things doesnt have a gender, that's why the word "it" would be the most respectfull for them.

I dont know, but this trangender fever sounds more like a gringo question to me. Of course there are also people like these and small movements in here and other countries, but I dont notice this as a central question in the society. Most people just dont care... I think most people doesnt even mind to allow some laws to protect these rare species, just to keep'em happy and shut up. 

I dont know if this is a big question in other latin countries like France or Spain, but I believe these people would go crazy in countries where things have genders, due to our grammar. 

A house is female and a boat is male. A dog is a male word while a ant is a female. Can you believe this? :lol: 

sounds like those who have been in charge of constructing your native language, are 'its' themselves :lol:

14 minutes ago, GNS said:

sounds like those who have been in charge of constructing your native language, are 'its' themselves :lol:

No. We dont admit a "it". Everything/everyone has a gender. And there are only two possible genders: male/female. Its the "binary" system at its best. "It" is like the third gender. Thats too much progressive to us.

The best solution is that we make it illegal for the Selfie Generation to reproduce. 

And yes. This is a big reason why Trump won and Hillary lost. This lady and her buddies were all huge Hilary supporters. 

40 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

It's not a central question in American society either if you ignore the media and brainwashed college kids.

What about this one? lol

When I learned the word "queer" you guys made me believe it was an european thing xD

So, i downloaded Annihilation from Netflix.  It's 4 chicks going inside a bubble of weirdness with mutations and shit (not really a spoiler).  And, the reason for 4 chicks?  Because the previous teams were all men.  So obviously, that must've been what went wrong. 

It's not that I'm that bothered by it, it's just that the writing is so shit, that they made not other explanation for it, other than the men must've fucked up because they were men.  So... after multiple teams don't return from the bubble, and the one guy who did is in organ failure (not a spoiler that will ruin anything, they cover that in the first 10 minutes), the powers that be decide, let's send in 4 women.  4 women who are toting guns and acting tough, and are led by a shrink.  But it's portrayed like it's a military operation.  One chick doesn't believe video that they find, and she refuses to watch the video again, and says it's fake.  

I'm only halfway through.  It's an interesting concept so far, although not really original.  When you watch it, if you watch it, you'll see what I mean. 

I'm not sure I've seen a movie like it. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

The ending brought to mind questions about what is life and death and what is annihilation and what is existence intermixed with the Ship of Theseus.

The part where Gene Simmons makes a cameo, it kind of reminded me of the Buddhist concept of the afterlife where the soul disintegrates and achieves Nirvana. 

I don't have Syfy so maybe I've been missing out if there is something similar but I haven't seen a movie like it. If we ever had an invasive alien species, I could imagine it behaving exactly as the purposelessly amoral shimmer had. 

I gave it a pass for the SJW themes because the movie was so different that I didn't care.

The best way to deal with all these SJW's/Shims/It's/etc is to laugh in their face.