Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

6 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Trump equals Hillary. They have the exact same masters controlling everything they do. Same wars and same policies. The bosses only picked Trump because he was better at dividing the masses. Pretending he's something different at this stage in the game is ignorance at best.

Facepalm. I hate conspiracy shit.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Shit she just was playing cowboys and Indians.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 8==D said:

Its just if you've ever researched politics in depth you'd know it doesn't work like that. I don't believe in reptilian overlords.

Hey, stupid? Which part of me not giving a shit about your ignorance do you completely fail to understand? I will gladly clarify it for you.

13 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Hey, stupid? Which part of me not giving a shit about your ignorance do you completely fail to understand? I will gladly clarify it for you.

My ignorance? It's ignorant not to believe in shape-shifting, Reptilian overlawds and not to believe Alex Jones is a prophet rather than an alcoholic whackadoo? LOL.

3 minutes ago, 8==D said:

My ignorance? It's ignorant not to believe in shape-shifting, Reptilian overlawds and not to believe Alex Jones is a prophet rather than an alcoholic whackadoo? LOL.

I give so little shit about your ignorance that I'm not even going to bother pointing out that nobody mentioned either reptilians or Alex Jones until your retarded ass started babbling and drooling all over the place. Completely not worth my time.

38 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I give so little shit about your ignorance that I'm not even going to bother pointing out that nobody mentioned either reptilians or Alex Jones until your retarded ass started babbling and drooling all over the place. Completely not worth my time.

So how does it work? Does Trump have a brain implant like in Blade Runner where they transmit orders to him? Is it over the phone? Text messages? Email? Who gives the orders? See, you lost all credibility when you said Trump and Hillary are the same. But what do I expect, people buy into conspiracies when they don't have religion or drugs. Believing in conspiracies is easier than actually doing research. It's blind faith, just like religion.

Just now, 8==D said:

So how does it work? Does Trump have a brain implant like in Blade Runner where they transmit orders to him? Is it over the phone? Text messages? Email? Who gives the orders? See, you lost all credibility when you said Trump and Hillary are the same. But what do I expect, people buy into conspiracies when they don't have religion or drugs.

How fucking retarded are you? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a shit about your ignrance before it sinks into your fat head?

20 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

How fucking retarded are you? How many times do I have to tell you that I don't give a shit about your ignrance before it sinks into your fat head?

Tell me how I'm ignorant oh enlightened one. See, talking to you is like talking to an SJW. You'll pontificate and say I'm ignorant, without even explaining what I'm supposed to believe.

13 minutes ago, 8==D said:

Tell me how I'm ignorant oh enlightened one. See, talking to you is like talking to an SJW. You'll pontificate and say I'm ignorant, without even explaining what I'm supposed to believe.

I don't give a shit what you believe. I don't care about one single thing about you. You simply aren't worth an explanation. You're a statist, you'll always be a statist, and no matter what is said or proven, you're going to die a statist. I have no interest in wasting my time explaining anything to you. Good day.

2 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I don't give a shit what you believe. I don't care about one single thing about you. You simply aren't worth an explanation. You're a statist, you'll always be a statist, and no matter what is said or proven, you're going to die a statist. I have no interest in wasting my time explaining anything to you. Good day.

Another buzzword. "Statist". So I'm a statist because I believe in the 2nd Amendment, and the importance of the 1st and don't wish either to be trampled on? Or because I believe homosexuality and trans crap are mental illnesses? Or am I a statist because I am anti-warrantless wiretapping? If Trump and Hillary "answered to the same masters", you would've seen TPP be pushed through. The problem isn't some group of secret X-Files-esque "masters", it's the entrenched bureaucracy that every President who has attempted reform has had to deal with. We haven't had many Presidents who have managed to really change the government outside of FDR and Johnson, and it's because the bureaucracy resists attempts at being reformed. 

Anyway, on the topic of SJWs:

How do you handle having SJWs in your family? And why are so many of the Baby Boomers so SJW? I thought SJWism was more my generation's thing but I see so many people in their 60s, early 70s who are even more SJW, pro BLM, etc than people my age.

10 minutes ago, 8==D said:

Another buzzword. "Statist". So I'm a statist because I believe in the 2nd Amendment, and the importance of the 1st and don't wish either to be trampled on? Or because I believe homosexuality and trans crap are mental illnesses? Or am I a statist because I am anti-warrantless wiretapping? If Trump and Hillary "answered to the same masters", you would've seen TPP be pushed through. The problem isn't some group of secret X-Files-esque "masters", it's the entrenched bureaucracy that every President who has attempted reform has had to deal with. We haven't had many Presidents who have managed to really change the government outside of FDR and Johnson, and it's because the bureaucracy resists attempts at being reformed. 

You're a statist because you're a fucking idiot. It's that simple.

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People