Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

6 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Calm down and change your tampon, Shirley. You're the one always talking about how white males are going to be out in concentration camps.

Yeah, because I think the SJWs are gonna do that.I never said I support that. I know all the coke (snooorrttttt) has addled your fuckin brains but still, basic reading comprehension. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Miser said:

Yeah, because I think the SJWs are gonna do that.I never said I support that. I know all the coke (snooorrttttt) has addled your fuckin brains but still, basic reading comprehension. 

I've done coke exactly 4 times in my life. How many pounds of Xanex have doctors put in you in an effort to knock you out and save humanity from you?

Once again, you're just making shit up because you don't know enough about me to say something real.

You cry about white males being discriminated against because that's what you think this thread is. Then when the pills have kicked in (or worn off, whichever) you start telling us all to bow to emperor Trump as he dooms us all. You're basically one of those 12 year olds commenting on Zeppelin videos on YouTube trying to get likes. "People my age blah blah Justin Bieber but I like Zeppelin."

"Something something SJWs, please like me everyone, because I agree with you!"

3 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I've done coke exactly 4 times in my life. How many pounds of Xanex have doctors put in you in an effort to knock you out and save humanity from you?

Once again, you're just making shit up because you don't know enough about me to say something real.

You cry about white males being discriminated against because that's what you think this thread is. Then when the pills have kicked in (or worn off, whichever) you start telling us all to bow to emperor Trump as he dooms us all. You're basically one of those 12 year olds commenting on Zeppelin videos on YouTube trying to get likes. "People my age blah blah Justin Bieber but I like Zeppelin."

Lbs? No idea. But I'll soon be free of it. Taking myself off it on my own.
I don't NEED to say something real. This isn't court. Take it easy.

Well, no, this thread is about pointing out the stupidity of SJWs, Feminists and "other retards"; generally speaking though it's been used to bitch about SJWs and Feminists. As a "fucking white male", I worry about the future of my race. I look at Rhodesia and see a possible vision of America's future. At this point, it has nothing to do with being liked. I genuinely don't like or trust SJWs. I don't like Jews, and would prefer to keep their presence in my life to a minimum. I don't mind blacks, I just prefer ideally not to be around them unless they're apolitical. I don't want to deal with Muslims and wish we could kick them all back to their home countries. Just how I genuinely feel. 

Btw, Xanax can't "save humanity from (me)" for such a hard guy, I thought you'd know that. Xanax doesn't kill unless mixed with opiates or (sometimes) alcohol. You could take 1000mg of Xanax and you'd just sleep for a few days. 

Btw, it is kind of funny how there is a stigma against Xanax but other drugs are cool. You yourself said you like Adderall, another prescription drug. Why the double standard?

Um, I don't like Adderall, that's why I ranked it last, but maths are hard. No double standard, pills are fucking poison, but I've done this thing called living, and through my time I have experienced things along the way. Don't use any of them any more other than the drink, but I know what they're like.

Didn't read your wall, just saw a bunch of mention of Muslims, blacks, and Jews, and assume you're being a dumbass. Xanax doesn't have to kill you, it just has to lobotomize you enough to where you're zonked out and don't harm the populous. Since you never seem to leave your house, it seems to have worked.

22 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Um, I don't like Adderall, that's why I ranked it last, but maths are hard. No double standard, pills are fucking poison, but I've done this thing called living, and through my time I have experienced things along the way. Don't use any of them any more other than the drink, but I know what they're like.

Didn't read your wall, just saw a bunch of mention of Muslims, blacks, and Jews, and assume you're being a dumbass. Xanax doesn't have to kill you, it just has to lobotomize you enough to where you're zonked out and don't harm the populous. Since you never seem to leave your house, it seems to have worked.

I wish you wouldn't assume things about myself or my life. I know you hate me. I get that. But you don't have to hate me all the time. Do you really think I would "harm the populous"? Also, if I were zonked out, I wouldn't be able to type. And yes, I do leave the house. I know you think of me as this thing, this evil creature, not really a human. You've never met me. Which is a shame really. I don't hate you all the time. 

Just now, AxlisOld said:

:facepalm:

You know what I mean. No more back and forth crap. We don't have to like each other to be civil. I'd like to be civil with you, and enjoy this forum with you without hostility or you thinking of me in a lowly way.

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

Nope. Because you don't deserve it. You never will.

Deserving implies entitlement. I'm not entitled to anything. Earning something is a different story. Look, let's be honest here. I was very unfair toward you, and there is no excuse for my conduct. I was a massive fucktard, and a massive dick. I was also mean to someone you now love, which compounds the issue. I know no matter what, a part of you will never get over that, and I don't blame you. But I really would like if, over time, you and I can come to a place where we just get along. We don't have to be friendly, but I really don't like fighting with you. Yeah, I say "I don't like you", but in actuality nowadays I have nothing against either you, or your wife. I regret a lot about how things went down. I was very unkind, and for that I will be eternally sorry. I'm not expecting anything from you now, so don't even bother replying. Just judge how I act toward you over time and let's see what happens. 

What, did all of you get together to set up that game? Have a big multi-person convo to design a mafia game just to FUCK ME OVER?
A 54 PAGE LONG MAFIA GAME DESIGNED BY CONOR, MATT, AND CARDI JUST TO FUCK ME? I'M ENTITLED TO SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT AT THIS POINT.

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Lay off the pills. You let Gunner and Mags somehow convince you that the whole game was set up against you? Now you're flipping out on someone that didn't even play? You passed full retard 3 tanks of gas ago.

I'M THAT HATED HERE THAT IT MAKES SENSE. WHY WOULDN'T YOU ALL MAKE A GAME TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL? IT MAKES SENSE. WHY WOULD THEY LIE? 

And, AxlisOld is their ringleader. Always has been. There's no way he didn't know what Conor did. They're buddies. I tried being nice, and I tried playing the game with no bullshit, and what did it get me? NOTHING.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Because I don't care enough about you one way or the other to put as much effort into any game as I have this one.

It's easy. Conor, Matt, and Cardi write the game as their own private joke, and then invite you in and make everyone an SJW but me. Doesn't mean you necessarily needed to know about it. Hence why everyone in the game, even the SJWs, were turning on each other, because they didn't know they were ALL SJWs and I was the only town member. Seriously fucked up. A game designed just to fuck with one person and one person only. And the joke of it is I spent the whole game playing nice.

Problem with that is the sjws know who each other are. Everybody would have to be in on the joke. I wouldn't have even bothered signing up, because I don't care enough about you to participate in your humiliation. Conor started the game without even knowing you would want to play, ffs. If there were sjws that weren't in on it they would have won the game for themselves before we ever made it far enough to elect you. You're fucking delusional. Once again, lay off the pills.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

Problem with that is the sjws know who each other is. Everybody would have to be in on the joke. I wouldn't have even bothered signing up, because I don't care about participating in your humiliation. Conor started the game without even knowing you would want to play, ffs. If there were sjws weren't in on it they would have won the game for themselves before we ever made it far enough to elect you. You're fucking delusional. Once again, lay off the pills.

One of you is lying, and I still think it's rigged just to fuck with me. It makes too much sense, and all of you here hate me that much that it sounds reasonable. 

1 minute ago, Sora said:

One of you is lying, and I still think it's rigged just to fuck with me. It makes too much sense, and all of you here hate me that much that it sounds reasonable. 

You overestimate your ability to annoy me, and my ability to remember you annoying me to the point where I would care enough to plot against you. You're a fag that likes Beach Boys. Hardly a crime worth plotting against you for. Your feuds with other forum members have the exact same effect as their feuds with each other have on me. None.

I don't want to feud with anyone anymore. If I have Melanoma, or cancer in general as seems the case, I just want to spend time getting along with everyone here. I don't want to be disliked anymore. Even if I don't have it, it was a wake up call. I don't want to die being disliked and thought of as an asshole. Matt and all of you can take my apologies and refuse to believe them, but I don't want to die. And I don't want to die knowing I could never undo some of the hurt I've caused others. Whether I die six months from now, or sixty years from now, I just want all this feuding shit to end. Life is too short.

11 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

fokken spot on

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People