Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

One more thing about the trans bathroom thing and I promise to stfu forever :lol:, but I can't even believe how asinine the comparison to black and white segregation is.

One group was being kept out based on a statement of fact that they had to embrace (and they were at least bona fide male and female). The other group is being kept out based on a statement of feelings and beliefs that they're choosing to embrace. Apples and oranges. Fuck off.

This tranny distraction is the dumbest they've come up with yet. I can't believe you're letting yourself get sucked into it. You do know there are tranny females that look exactly like men, right? You know they've been pissing and shitting in the same bathrooms as you your whole life, right? You know they're attracted to females, right?  Do you really want them forced to use the same bathroom as your sister, daughter, or wife? There are so many more important things to pay attention to. This one is shit.  Fat,  shit. 

Maybe because it's been magnified to the point that there's no way you can avoid reading about it, and it's boggling my fucking mind :lol:. I get where you're coming from though. And I do kinda hate myself for not having better self control and reacting to it like I am. I just never believed in the concept of transgender people to begin with like I said in earlier posts. But I can at least accept them into society, to an extent, because I do feel the genuine ones pose no danger, especially with the bathroom hooplah. But I just also hate how it opens the door for abuse like I, again, described in earlier posts. It's really the broad, anything goes social norm that's being established that really puts the bad taste in my mouth. Feeding into the delusions of the few with little pay off (all things considered) and putting the greater population of women and little girls in dangerous and vulnerable shit positions as a result. And then them having the audacity to compare this to real historical segregation is even more shit.

I much rather have the girls in my life take their chances with the less than likely odds of encountering a male like woman that represents 0.3% of the population than them taking their chances with the much more likely odds of encountering sick fucks with shit intentions should this essentially "anything goes based solely on feels" policy becomes the status quo.

Anyways, shit drunk posting over :facepalm:. As always I appreciate the verbal ass kicking when I need it Smooths :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Captain America isn't gay.

007 isn't black.

The Ghostbusters aren't women.

Just stop with this.

Make up a new character... Dildo-Man, or Woman-Man, or Wonder if it's a Woman-Woman, or something.

o-STEVEN-570.jpg

If i could give you a million likes for this post i would.

martin-scors-emgn-16.gif

Last night my girlfriend and I went out for ice cream at a very popular spot, which is usually very very crowded in the summer. Rain had driven everyone away except for a few people. We were the third group in line. So this couple at the front of the line are ordering there ice cream and one of the workers helps the man, while the second helps the woman.

Apparently, this did not sit well with the people behind the first ordering couple, who began to complain that the first couple was taking advantage of the situation by having two people serve them. They asked the first couple why they felt the need to have two people help them when others were waiting behind them, and the first couple said they were just doing as the servers had asked them. Which I feel is totally understandable- the first couple definitely didn't need to tell the servers, oh no, there are others behind them, please serve them instead. The second couple began calling the first couple selfish, and then ignorant of the situation, which the first couple did not appreciate it. It's fucking ice cream! Nobody is on line, you'll get yours five seconds later when the first order is finished. Chill out! The second couple went on and on insulting the first couple, all because on a slow night the teenagers working at the ice cream shop felt it would be faster to have two people help one group at a time instead of two.

People are so fucking self centered these days. This group went on such a rant over fucking ice cream, frankly embarrassing themselves. And it's not like this second couple were saints, had they been in the same situation I'm sure they would have done it in the same way. They accused the first couple of being selfish, when they were so self centered they felt they needed to be immediately served the first possible moment they could. Get off your high horse! I can't believe adults would embarrass themselves so much.

For the record, my orange and cream ice cream was delicious.

If that happened here the minute an insult was traded someone would have been punched in the mouth. Repeatedly.

Captain America isn't gay.

007 isn't black.

The Ghostbusters aren't women.

Just stop with this.

Make up a new character... Dildo-Man, or Woman-Man, or Wonder if it's a Woman-Woman, or something.

o-STEVEN-570.jpg

If i could give you a million likes for this post i would.

martin-scors-emgn-16.gif

Do you jerk off? How many times a week? Remember to keep the rhythm below the belt. Implosions are ugly.
  • Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People