Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

2 hours ago, Trumpy Bear said:

You might get there sooner than you think.  My dad was a real tough guy too until the doctor told him they might have to take out his prostate.  Enjoy those burgers.

When I was in college I took a nutritional course. My professor was insane. She lectured that it was only safe to eat one egg a week because eggs cause high cholesterol. She told us to limit red meats because they cause colon cancer. And she told us that grilling chicken causes cancer because grill marks are cancerous. 

I swear this woman only ate air. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

When I was in college I took a nutritional course. My professor was insane. She lectured that it was only safe to eat one egg a week because eggs cause high cholesterol. She told us to limit red meats because they cause colon cancer. And she told us that grilling chicken causes cancer because grill marks are cancerous. 

Aside from the eggs, she's right. They will raise your risk of cancer.....

By like 8% so fuck her.

49 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Once my father got prostate cancer I really started watching everything I ate.  If you've ever had a parent get cancer you'd understand.  It kind of makes you feel like it's inevitable that the same thing will happen to you unless you take a different path.  Your professor may have been extreme but I've done my own research and there is definitely a link to many cancers as a result of someone's diet.

no matter what you eat, you'll die anyway

So here we are, faced with a life with an inevitable end, and if I have to watch it all pass me by, I might as well do it from a peluche seat rather than one made of wooden planks

Ever wonder if these trannies are going to grow up and realize they're retarded someday? Maybe it's a phase that special people go through like being a goth kid or something. Just a thought, because I haven't seen too many old trannies running around.

57 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Ever wonder if these trannies are going to grow up and realize they're retarded someday? Maybe it's a phase that special people go through like being a goth kid or something. Just a thought, because I haven't seen too many old trannies running around.

That's because most of them kill themselves after the surgery.

1 hour ago, Trumpy Bear said:

That's because most of them kill themselves after the surgery.

That's a lie. The suicide rate for then is 40%, that's not a majority. That's....pretty high though.