Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Shit she just was playing cowboys and Indians.

Posted Images

Names are such complicated things-
Especially when you change yours
Especially when it's not legal yet
Especially when you think you have the right one and you don't
Especially when you have to explain you have a new name
Especially when you tell them your new name and they refuse to use it and don't understand and say you should have the old one back or an entirely new and different one instead
Especially because it's a name.

Apparently, not wearing a mask is a sign of white privilege, according to the front page of yahoo.

Screenshot-2021-01-26-White-people-least

When I first saw it a few hours ago, it had those precious words "white privilege" right in the title, (note lowercase w, ALWAYS make sure the w is small and the B in Black is BIG!!) but they seemed to have scrubbed it from the headline.

It does appear in the article, though.

On top of the privilege that may be fueling the disparity, Blackstock says that Black Americans and Latinos have shared experiences that lead to a strong sense of community, which may not always be true for white Americans.

So privileged, we are.  So, so blessed and entitled, all of us. 

Note the "writer" appears to be a white chick.

4 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Apparently, not wearing a mask is a sign of white privilege, according to the front page of yahoo.

Screenshot-2021-01-26-White-people-least

When I first saw it a few hours ago, it had those precious words "white privilege" right in the title, (note lowercase w, ALWAYS make sure the w is small and the B in Black is BIG!!) but they seemed to have scrubbed it from the headline.

It does appear in the article, though.

On top of the privilege that may be fueling the disparity, Blackstock says that Black Americans and Latinos have shared experiences that lead to a strong sense of community, which may not always be true for white Americans.

So privileged, we are.  So, so blessed and entitled, all of us. 

Note the "writer" appears to be a white chick.

Maybe, having greater intelligence, Whites show more independent or "rebellious" thinking than other races. I've been around enough Blacks to know that while there are indeed great Black people, on the whole, Blacks are far less intelligent than Whites. What they have above Whites is their sense of solidarity against Whitey.