Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

5 hours ago, John Bonham said:

CLAP CHECKMARK.jpg

Popping this in here, so I'll never lose it again and making it searchable with the words: poc checkmark problematic clap unpack wholesome shaking latinx yikes folks folx bigotry summer toxic slay oof 

Even though i'm also guilty from time to time to use these buzzwords and phrases, this is pretty perfect, smugvocabulary.jpg

"Let that sink in, problematic, it's almost as if, maybe just maybe" and even "this, so much this"  is good in my book though (or it depends on the context), but the rest is a yuuuge red flag for liberalism and smugness

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

They were right to boo. Racism is wrong but this constant injecting of political statements into sports events is fucking tiresome. And it's all coming from the US. Keep that shit over there. People want to watch a game and forget about everything else, they don't want to be hectored to before every game. 

While true, you can already tell that most of these european football fans are basically mocking players, throwing them bananas, making hand gestures sometimes even throwing them vehicles and especially since most footballers came from african countries or they have african origins, the FIFA will make it sure to follow the trends according to the current political and social climate. From what i can tell, this is nothing new, plus they HAD to comply and obey, because FIFA is basically the most corrupted sport organization in the whole world. In fact the whole football industry is a joke when it comes to money and assets lol

That being said, i consider BLM and their core activists a terrorist group, but not every supporter of theirs though, they are just either young or dumb or just follow a trend.

2 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Doesn’t matter. People don’t watch sports to get political statements from the players or anyone. People just want to enjoy the game.

The point is to make it unavoidable. Get bombarded with this shit everywhere just so you end up picking a side and hating the ones who picked the other side.

Divide and conquer... oldest shit in the book. At this point only mouth-breathing morons fall for it.

Good point

Same old same old

Had an argument with my girlfriend that libshit ideals and outrage culture have the entire entertainment industry over catering to the crybaby demographic (basically all of today’s youth) to a crippling degree. To the point it’s virtually impossible to have a good comedy film.

Take the first Hangover for example. Relatively speaking, it wasn’t that long ago. But no way can you have small dicked naked Asians jumping out of trunks making Godzilla references anymore. Not a fucking chance you can have “paging Dr. Faggot” in today’s climate. Because faggotry won in November. The last real funny movie I remember seeing was probably 22 Jump Street, and that was what? 2015?

What was the last “must see” comedy since then? Unless we have to pretend “Booksmart” was the comedic God’s gift to man, which will probably become law at the rate we’re going 🙄.

Long story short is that I think cock blocking escapism in virtually every facet of the entire entertainment is going to play much more of a major role in the ruination of this country than anyone’s talking about right now. Fuckin’ sucks.

Edited by Bobbo
9 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Kneeling at any kind of game is cringey as fuck.

at the end of the day sure, but i don't begrudge any football/basketball player who chooses to kneel to support the cause or avoid getting shit on by the media. athletes aren't smart people, a lot of them probably think they're genuinely fighting racism by kneeling.

but when they try to spread it to other sports where the fanbase could clearly not be fucked in the slightest, or countries where police brutality is practically non-existent, i find it overtly ridiculous rather than just casually shit.

Edited by bacardimayne
2 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

i never got why everyone hated lebron until i started paying attention to his antics outside of the game

i thought it was all just butthurt kobe/mj fans

Kobe and MJ fans also have a drop the mic argument that has nothing to do with LeBron's holier-than-thou bullshit.

Neither Kobe or MJ skipped town and recruited to make super teams.

8 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Kobe and MJ fans also have a drop the mic argument that has nothing to do with LeBron's holier-than-thou bullshit.

Neither Kobe or MJ skipped town and recruited to make super teams.

I feel like this only matters because basketball is so narrative-driven.

then again

Spoiler

jpeg

so maybe you do have a point

no one with a foot that shit can possibly be the goat of anything

Lebron is a bitch. 

The game has changed to something different with referees and new rules. 

MJ is the goat

Larry and magic are better then Kobe and Lebron. A true basketball fan could argue Tim Ducan was better than lebron and kobe too.

7 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

It was a failure in its first season. Complete and utter horseshit. 

I watched like 2 minutes of Batwoman and Supergirl and the dialogue of both was like someone reading from The Woke Bible. Just transparent propaganda. 

47 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

I watched like 2 minutes of Batwoman and Supergirl and the dialogue of both was like someone reading from The Woke Bible. Just transparent propaganda. 

Supergirl got BBC'd in that show.