Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Shit she just was playing cowboys and Indians.

Posted Images

Amber Heard Vs Johnny Depp took another turn this week...

hJzdYQXZnEAyztb-800x450-noPad.jpg?161012

Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2

http://www.change.org/p/dc-entertainment-remove-amber-heard-from-aquaman-2

The following is an update contained within the link, by the petition founder.

"As part of her divorce settlement, Amber Heard pledged to donate her entire 7 million dollar settlement to charity. Namely, to the American Civil Liberties Union and the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles.
Heard has said in numerous interviews in the last several years that the money was donated, split between those two charities. She also testified to it under oath, under penalty of Perjury.
Well, lately, things have gotten really interesting. Turns out the only contribution that’s been made to the Children’s hospital was the original $100,000 Johnny Depp made on her behalf. And there’s no proof of what, if anything, Amber Heard donated to the ACLU herself. Apparently, there have been donations made on her behalf, but no proof that she, herself, donated a single red cent.
For one thing, it was part of a legally binding contract (her divorce), that she would donate that money. For another thing, she testified under penalty of perjury that she donated it.
As I understand it, the penalty for Perjury in the UK is up to 7 years in prison. Pile that on top of perjury charges she’s being investigated for in Australia, and those years are really starting to pile up on her.
In a truly amusing turn of events, Amber Heard, through her lawyer, is now claiming that she can’t make those donations because of Johnny’s ongoing litigation.
"However, Amber has been delayed in that goal because Mr. Depp filed a lawsuit against her, and consequently, she has been forced to spend millions of dollars defending Mr. Depp's false accusations against her."
And never mind that Heard was supposed to have made those donations 3 years before he ever filed suit against her.
Heard plans to fulfill those donations “eventually,” her lawyer says.
So, basically, Heard’s defense against being accused of not paying 7 million dollars to charity is to admit that she didn’t pay 7 million dollars to charity, and blame it on Johnny.
Keep on digging, Amber. Keep on digging."

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

This is what big censorship doesn’t understand. If you censor twitter people will just use another platform or use letters like poets or finally only speak to each other in swimming pools holding a cocktail. 

Same with words. People will just find another word. 

What it does do is create jobs in government to parole the people’s language. This was one of the first moves of the nazis. It’s one of the fundamentals of oppression. 

I guess thats why they want to monitor our temperatures and vitals by a chip. Then they can tell if you are lying by rises in blood pressure etc

35 minutes ago, wasted said:

This is what big censorship doesn’t understand. If you censor twitter people will just use another platform or use letters like poets or finally only speak to each other in swimming pools holding a cocktail. 

Same with words. People will just find another word. 

What it does do is create jobs in government to parole the people’s language. This was one of the first moves of the nazis. It’s one of the fundamentals of oppression. 

I guess thats why they want to monitor our temperatures and vitals by a chip. Then they can tell if you are lying by rises in blood pressure etc

Pretty sure you're in the wrong thread again

I think this was for the politics thread lol

On 1/2/2021 at 4:16 PM, Doctor Dom said:

All the uni students/welfare losers (AKA rent a crowd) here were get up in arms and protest every time one of these US deaths occur too, or at least were until COVID.

As the pandemic was kicking off, these (mostly white) cunts were gathering in their thousands over the death of one man in another continent, putting hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen's lives at risk to COVID.

Fucking oxygen thieves.

They were tearing down statues of slave traders in Bristol, Coulson I think. But BLM is Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation funded internationally by Soros to the tune of 30 mil. Plus Woke Capitalism is international, Nike has Kapernik in its ads. Multinational corporations support BLM. So everyone is primed and know their violence be justified and supported by the political elites. 

59 minutes ago, Val said:

Pretty sure you're in the wrong thread again

I think this was for the politics thread lol

No, this is a relevant to the title change of the thread. Shitting on retards will lower your Social Score and the chances of getting a promotion to delivering Dominos remotely by drone from your capsule room.