Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

Showbiz Cheat Sheet: The 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Movie Changed Its Ending After Viewers Complained.
http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-movie-changed-its-ending-after-viewers-complained.html/

Boomers back in the sixties were SJWs too.

Crybabies.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm not gonna post his facebook screenshots here, but someone posted them in the war room discord.

wankerlol2.png?width=299&height=490

wankerlol.png?width=264&height=490

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

19 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Showbiz Cheat Sheet: The 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Movie Changed Its Ending After Viewers Complained.
http://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer-movie-changed-its-ending-after-viewers-complained.html/

Boomers back in the sixties were SJWs too.

Crybabies.

Funny, I always use What was Yukon Cornelius looking for?

As a trivia question. 

Everyone always answers gold, and I'm like haha fucker you've only seen the safe version of Rudolph. 

He's looking for peppermint. 

Then unusually get into a fist fight with a plaid wearing square bearded dark rimmed glasses faggot

9 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

wankerlol2.png?width=299&height=490

wankerlol.png?width=264&height=490

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

this cannot be real

just cannot

too good to be true

HE HAS KIDS for fuck sake

WFAT is real, always had a feminine vibe...

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People