Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

while getting out of my uber the other day (not the one i jumped out of, but the one i called later once i'd calmed down) i almost told the driver (brown) merry christmas but paused half way through and changed it to happy holidays

am i an sjw now

Huge dilemma.

Do you feel you betrayed your own beliefs and integrity by doing that?

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

while getting out of my uber the other day (not the one i jumped out of, but the one i called later once i'd calmed down) i almost told the driver (brown) merry christmas but paused half way through and changed it to happy holidays

am i an sjw now

Nah, just didn't want your head cut off.

2 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Huge dilemma.

Do you feel you betrayed your own beliefs and integrity by doing that?

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

Nah, just didn't want your head cut off.

i did it with good intentions, the main thought being "this guy probably doesnt give a fuck about christmas but i hope he still has a good week"

In Ireland nobody gives a fuck. You say Happy Christmas to everyone and they say the same. 

Just like all the non-Irish celebrate St. Patrick's Day because it is a fun holiday and nobody cares about the religious side of it. 

Thank fuck. I'd hate to live in a place where I feel compelled to say happy holidays but if that's the easier option then I don't blame you. 

11 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

i did it with good intentions, the main thought being "this guy probably doesnt give a fuck about christmas but i hope he still has a good week"

At the end of the day it doesn’t take much effort. And even if you had made an honest mistake and said “merry christmas”, the dude would have probably said “thank you” or something like that.

Now, if there had been a white sjw around to hear that, you and your whole family would be canceled by now.

7 hours ago, John Bonham said:

I might wish someone Happy Holidays between late November and mid-December or so, but when it’s actually Christmas? It’s Merry or Happy Fucking Christmas.

its December 26 now. Anyone I see for the next week is getting Happy New Year or some variation of that

You heteronormative cisgender piece of shit.

4 hours ago, Trumpy Bear said:

That's probably the least offensive and safest thing to say in today's world.  I wished a black co worker a Happy Kwanza last year and he was offended.  "I ain't poor man" was his response.

What the fuck is a kwanza?

On 12/22/2020 at 10:45 AM, AxlisOld said:

Parody account?

(Checks profile picture)

Nope, it's real. Fuck humanity.

Honestly... when did people become so fucking stupid?

just saw some idiot on twitter calling to defund the Nashville police because they didn’t actually stop the 💣 from going off.

3 hours ago, Dazey said:

What the fuck is a kwanza?

It has something to do with making a gift rather than buying something.  It's celebrated on 12/26.  But it's kind of like calling someone black instead of a "person of color" if you wish a black guy Happy Kwanza.  Or maybe that was just my personal experience?

On 12/25/2020 at 3:45 PM, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

In Ireland nobody gives a fuck. You say Happy Christmas to everyone and they say the same. 

Just like all the non-Irish celebrate St. Patrick's Day because it is a fun holiday and nobody cares about the religious side of it. 

Thank fuck. I'd hate to live in a place where I feel compelled to say happy holidays but if that's the easier option then I don't blame you. 

My family is Irish, my cousins always like the meme on Facebook where they say lucky charms is gonna change their mascot or logo because it’s offensive..

then at the bottom it says 

no they’re not, the Irish arent pussies and they don’t get offended by shit

i always liked that

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People