Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

20 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

, they want to take away everything from the "haves" whether it's money or attractiveness.

Nope. They want to sell Calvins. Corporations aren’t really “woke,” it’s just a marketing trend. 

in the 80s an ad like this might have made them lose money. Now they’ve calculated that it will make them money. 

8 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Nope. They want to sell Calvins. Corporations aren’t really “woke,” it’s just a marketing trend. 

in the 80s an ad like this might have made them lose money. Now they’ve calculated that it will make them money. 

Agreed, I meant SJW's who are trying to redefine what type of models society wants to see. They are trying to remove thin white models and replace them with large POC, I've seen a lot of examples of it and even posted brochures from a local mall as one example.  Corporations will always cave to society's demands.

Bottom line is no woman who weighs 300 pounds can be considered attractive in the eyes of most, no matter what color they are. But SJW's have convinced Corporate America otherwise.

1 hour ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Agreed, I meant SJW's who are trying to redefine what type of models society wants to see. They are trying to remove thin white models and replace them with large POC, I've seen a lot of examples of it and even posted brochures from a local mall as one example.  Corporations will always cave to society's demands.

Bottom line is no woman who weighs 300 pounds can be considered attractive in the eyes of most, no matter what color they are. But SJW's have convinced Corporate America otherwise.

Agreed. Sorry I misunderstood you

1 hour ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

These people are seriously fucked in the head. Giving a child an action figure of a fucking politician? Should be put into care and the mother into a mental home. 

The indoctrination begins at a very young age.

All the young female rioters and Antifa that we see today, they probably all had Hillary action figures when they were young children and she was a senator.

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People