Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shit she just was playing cowboys and Indians.

Posted Images

Parents were accused of furthering the “Asian supremacy” agenda by making their children work so hard; their children’s achievements were demoralizing African-American and Latino students.

So, because a LOT of the blacks haven't been able to do anything else with themselves just shoot, rape and kill each other for a few decades now, then it's racist to being an actual hard worker

Good to know

Asians are historically busy people and hardest working mofers ever. That's why they succeed at literally everything these days (even fucking us with their chink virus)

See, black folks got big dicks and can run faster, and they make better music than any other race (in the past, not now) but that's about it. Okay, black girls are absolutely beautiful mostly (with a few fat hood rat type exceptions).

Asians have smaller peckers but they are probably smarter than whites

Not to mention those IQ tests....

10 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

I bet blacks scare you

Blacks scare me.  I see them very rarely here in Japan.   90% of the blacks i see here are harmless African guys that hustled their asses off to get the fuck out of Africa and into a decent country.  Another 5% are American enlisted guys, but they have to stay on bases most of the time cause their always getting in trouble with the locals, so I don't see them much.  The last 5% are college educated American or British black guys that came here and got a job.  Extremely rare, but obviously these are the coolest ones.

When I go back to the states I do my best to avoid black areas.  Not cause "I hate niggers" but cause I don't want to get fucking killed.  It's called "pattern recognition."   It's what helped our ancestors escape the saber tooth tigers.  I noticed that ghetto ass poverty and crime stricken areas full of black people tend to be extremely dangerous to a white fellow like myself, so in the interest of self preservation I stay the fuck out.

I'm afraid of Muslims, too.   Same reasons.

Call me a racist, bigot, or a pussy.   I don't care.   I'd rather be called meaningless names and live to see another day than virtue signal and get beheaded.

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Okay, black girls are absolutely beautiful mostly (with a few fat hood rat type exceptions).

Da fuq?

Black chicks are pretty universally agreed upon to be the least attractive women on the planet.

The only hot black chicks are ones with mixed ethnicity wearing wigs.

Please show me some of these "MOSTLY" absolutely beautiful Black chicks.

Most of them look like Leslie Jones or Precious.

NUP_185346_0065.0.jpg

gabourey-sidibe-mistaken-for-amber-riley

Look......I'll just say it since everyone is fucking thinking it....it's just inescapable.   Precious straight up looks like an actual gorilla in that picture.   Hey, I know I'm going to hell anyway, so I may as well be honest.

38 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Last time I attended a conference in academia, the last time ever I might add.

Some people that work for state agencies here have started putting their pronouns in their email signatures. Thank fuck I don't deal with any of them.

18 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Da fuq?

Black chicks are pretty universally agreed upon to be the least attractive women on the planet.

The only hot black chicks are ones with mixed ethnicity wearing wigs.

Please show me some of these "MOSTLY" absolutely beautiful Black chicks.

Most of them look like Leslie Jones or Precious.

NUP_185346_0065.0.jpg

gabourey-sidibe-mistaken-for-amber-riley

Look......I'll just say it since everyone is fucking thinking it....it's just inescapable.   Precious straight up looks like an actual gorilla in that picture.   Hey, I know I'm going to hell anyway, so I may as well be honest.

yeah, apples to oranges

I knew somebody would google the most heinous ones

I'm not talking about fatshit ghetto/cultcha naggers

I'm talking about real beauty, maybe you watch too much garbage b list hollywood celebrities and shows

I'm not going to spend 20 minutes of putting together a collage of beautiful black pussy, you can google it too

"Precious straight up looks like an actual gorilla in that picture. "

Yeah fat half retarded black chicks look like apes. a LOT of blacks look like apes, so what

they are humanoids too

They are basically bathing apes

14 hours ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Very few black women are beautiful. But the ones that are, tend to be stunning. 

10 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yeah, cause they're like 3/4 white or something.

This is getting incelous

Black pussy ftw

Btw its not like they ALL have to be mixed

Bet you two never fucked real african chicks

18 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Blacks scare me.  I see them very rarely here in Japan.   90% of the blacks i see here are harmless African guys that hustled their asses off to get the fuck out of Africa and into a decent country.  Another 5% are American enlisted guys, but they have to stay on bases most of the time cause their always getting in trouble with the locals, so I don't see them much.  The last 5% are college educated American or British black guys that came here and got a job.  Extremely rare, but obviously these are the coolest ones.

When I go back to the states I do my best to avoid black areas.  Not cause "I hate niggers" but cause I don't want to get fucking killed.  It's called "pattern recognition."   It's what helped our ancestors escape the saber tooth tigers.  I noticed that ghetto ass poverty and crime stricken areas full of black people tend to be extremely dangerous to a white fellow like myself, so in the interest of self preservation I stay the fuck out.

I'm afraid of Muslims, too.   Same reasons.

Call me a racist, bigot, or a pussy.   I don't care.   I'd rather be called meaningless names and live to see another day than virtue signal and get beheaded.

I don't know why but I read this in Dave Chappelle's voice. 

6 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

This is getting incelous

Black pussy ftw

Btw its not like they ALL have to be mixed

Bet you two never fucked real african chicks

Ohhhh shit.......

Looks like I've never posted the full Zimbabwe story.

It's another of my greatest hits, up there with the Denzel story.

16 minutes ago, President-Elect Pepe said:

Libtards in the UK and Ireland want to censor Fairytale of New York for "hate speech against LGBTQI+123 and wymen" 

And the BBC, now almost as bad as CNN, have caved in and will only play a censored version. 

Fucking cunts

I swear, in the last 22 or so years, conservatives and liberals in the United States have switched positions. 

On 11/13/2020 at 8:26 PM, bacardimayne said:

http://theline.substack.com/p/jen-gerson-the-cancellations-will

the left eats its own, example 46931

29c6db67-816d-4f2e-ad9c-c4d89820edad_537

-starbucks journie is mad that medical field calls women labelling words

-woke but white male doctor explains that it's trans bullshit that leads to these things

-starbucks journie has an aneurysm, accuses the doctor of being misogynist and calls him "semen squirt"

-doc sends a letter to her employers highlighting her twitter meltdown, her transphobia, and questioning if they want her to work for them (standard cancel culture play). alleges that the starbucks journie engages in this sort of behavior on twitter frequently. i can't say for sure but she seems the part.

-starbucks journie publishes an article about how she's being raped by this white man including his full name

"The email was forwarded to me by several news outlets. And before anybody gives me hell about this: Yes, I am including Dr. Bradley Mitchelmore's full name in this. If you want to go around getting a mouthy female journalist fired because she was mean to you on the Internet, then your words and actions are fair game for public scrutiny, my dudes. As a freelancer, I don’t have the luxury of a gentlemanly détente. The only way to neuter this form of attack is to expose it. "

actual quote from the article, not a hint of irony

fucking amazing

Fucking amazing?

Fucking irrelevant.

• Cigarette Smoking Man changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People