Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cigarette Smoking Man changed the title to Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Democrats, Downzy, Wilco & Other Retards

So, I've been following a shitposting group about toilets with threatening auras on fb.  Somebody posted a mobile wc written "Trump Tower" on it, discussion started, a random girl stated that she is a Trump supporter but she finds it funny as fuck, less than a minute "orange man is bad" liberals came up and made a fool of themselves, some other true liberal girl came up and started to defend her ( despite the fact that she isn't MAGA ) and they crucified her, for being....an actual normal liberal with a sense of humour....I was merely putting on likes and smiley faces, not engaged in the stupidity...

A few mins later an fb notification popped up about an open post I've made two years ago when my mum passed away because of cancer....and the notification was a smilng face reaction....I haven't revisited that post, trying to forget....and some half baked liberal cuntcake "do good er" who was probably virtue signaled and I've probably put a smiley react on her stupid ass "drumofisabiggitracist etc" comment, reacted with a smile on my mom's  necrology, then immediately blocked me. Luckily I've found her insta and wrote her a nice letter....

This is what we have to dealing know....thx to her, my days are ruined again, relived the emotional devastating pain again...and shit like that

I'm soon to be writing another letter, but that would be a manifesto before a murder spree....gee I wonder if I can find a facebook support/mid to complain...about my feels

Fuck this

Just heat the ovens, Donald, we don't need this kind of vile shit here

(Sorry for the formatting, I'm busy and I'm on mobile right now)

• John Bonham changed the title to Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Democrats, Downzy, Axl & Other Retards
8 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Yes. This is why people who typically vote Democrat (me) are looking at other options.

I'd be the same. And there must be millions of others doing likewise. I bet a lot of husband's across America will vote Trump in the booth and then tell their wife and work colleagues they voted Biden

20 minutes ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

I wish I was kidding saying this, but I've actually seen people say that "Shy Trump" voters don't exist this time, and if anything there will be more "Shy Biden" voters. Know what their justification was? "Trump supporters have a lot of enthusiasm, none of them would be shy about it."

Because yeah, it was a Biden voter that got shot a few weeks ago and then had his death celebrated all because he must have been a Nazi bigot for which presidential candidate he supported, right? Guess they gotta come up with some reason to justify the low rally turnouts. It's not because we nominated one of the most bland candidates to ever head a ticket (which, trust me, is saying a lot), nah, it's because all of his supporters are afraid to voice support for him!

At this point I want Trump to win just so we see that smugness get wiped off of these people's faces again. I'm not a Trump supporter, I don't vote, but I guess if I did it would be fore him because good god they've somehow made him look like the more sane option TWICE.

Fuck yeah to all this. Look at what they just did to Chris Pratt for NOT openly supporting Trump, but for just being silent. Silence=complicity! So logic must dictate he MUST be a Trump supporter. And something about an old cat from 2011.

Or ya know, he simply doesn’t feel like milking a platform to preach shit he knows fuck all about JUST so he can keep his job like every other dumber than a bag of hair celebrity putting black squares on their Instagrams and shit. Either way, they’re THAT inexcusably rabid now, and enabling it with a Biden win will basically kill off what’s left of any civility in this country.

1 hour ago, Bobbo said:

Fuck yeah to all this. Look at what they just did to Chris Pratt for NOT openly supporting Trump, but for just being silent. Silence=complicity! So logic must dictate he MUST be a Trump supporter. And something about an old cat from 2011.

Or ya know, he simply doesn’t feel like milking a platform to preach shit he knows fuck all about JUST so he can keep his job like every other dumber than a bag of hair celebrity putting black squares on their Instagrams and shit. Either way, they’re THAT inexcusably rabid now, and enabling it with a Biden win will basically kill off what’s left of any civility in this country.

Yeah, the Chris Pratt type shit is going to backfire big time. 

“what?? You’re a Christian? Sorry, you’ll never work in Hollywood again. “

a week later and they will have all forgotten about Chris Pratt, and will have moved on to canceling someone else.

remember how edgy tv, and movies, and comedians, and rock bands were in the 70s and 80s?

every single one of them would be cancelled now. Eddie Murphy made fun of gays! :omg: The Grateful Dead sang about banging teenage Mexican girls, murdering people, and doing drugs... cancelled!

no wonder movies and tv and shit suck so much now. 

Woody Allen is one of my favorite film makers of all time.

did it ever occur to these faggots that maybe Great Artists have something special that sets them apart from the average worker bee? Like, maybe they a have an independent streak, and creative minds that lie outside the bell curve?

And maybe, just maybe, they were nerds and losers that were picked on most of their lives, so yeah, when they get a chance to bang girls a third of their age, they're gonna do it!!

(PS.....Annie Hall is on the "greatest movies of all time" lists for a reason....love that movie!)

(PSS.....the skit where Woody is a sperm and Burt Reynolds is in the control room in the brain is also fucking amazing.)

I feel like a good chunk of my Generation, and Gen x to a degree, were like microchipped at birth to all believe the same things. It's like sometime during the Obama years, half my generation and maybe a good quarter of Gen X was plunged into the Matrix and became communist drones. I don't think there's been this level of social or cultural censorship in America at least since the days of Wilson and the Red Scare, and even then, maybe not as much.

The idea of canceling someone to me is scary. I think the ultimate idea of it is to drive the cancelled person to suicide.

• Cigarette Smoking Man changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl & Other Amazing People