Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People

Ever wonder if these trannies are going to grow up and realize they're retarded someday? Maybe it's a phase that special people go through like being a goth kid or something. Just a thought, because I haven't seen too many old trannies running around.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Ever wonder if these trannies are going to grow up and realize they're retarded someday? Maybe it's a phase that special people go through like being a goth kid or something. Just a thought, because I haven't seen too many old trannies running around.

That's because most of them kill themselves after the surgery.

1 hour ago, Trumpy Bear said:

That's because most of them kill themselves after the surgery.

That's a lie. The suicide rate for then is 40%, that's not a majority. That's....pretty high though.

3 hours ago, philip k. DickhEAD said:

For heterosexual men it is. This is Will Smith we're talking about here. Guy's about as straight as Cruise and Travolta.

Will and Jada have one of those Hollywood bearding relationships like Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest.

I don’t know what’s real anymore

There were rumors he banged out Margot Robbie

Jada could like dick but strong lesbo vibes on that one 

There is a scene in Brave New World where Lenina talks to a friend (or co-worker, I think) about how Bernard had refused to have sex with her and how weird it was that he had a preference about it instead of just doing it (as per their in-vitro conditioning).

Beyond the main plot, Huxley filled that book with elements like that, which happen so casually in the context of the book that they might go unnoticed.

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People