Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People

5 hours ago, Val said:

Okay, just an FYI 

Lucky Charms was created by  white man. Golly Bar as well

I'm gonna quote Clarks 2

It can't be saved, Randal. The sole purpose for its creation, the only reason it exists in the first place, is to disparage an entire race. And even if it could be saved, you couldn't save it because you're not black!

Do I give a fuck about speedy Gonzalez. No. 

But there are negative connotations to a creation of a character. Facts are facts 

Where is the negative connotation? Black people like ice cream?

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I also really liked the ones that featured his cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez.  He was clearly fucked up.  I love it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Slowpoke was hilarious. He comes to visit Speedy, singing La Cucaracha on the way, and asks to take a nap when he gets to Speedy's place. 

15 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Slowpoke was hilarious. He comes to visit Speedy, singing La Cucaracha on the way, and asks to take a nap when he gets to Speedy's place. 

He's one of the best Looney Tunes dudes of all time.

He literally shuffles in, singing La Cucuracha in this slow mumbly voice, his eyes are barely open cause he so fucking baked outta his mind....and the first thing he does when he gets to Speedy's place is tell him he's "hooooongry" like five times.   THEN he takes a nap.

vlcsnap-2021-02-15-04h31m59s534.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-15-04h36m49s240.png

Also, just cause he's slow doesn't mean nigga is easy prey.....he's always packin'.  He'll stone cold drop a nigga.

vlcsnap-2021-02-15-04h29m29s595.png

Look at that face.  ICE COLD.

I guarantee you this episode will never be aired on television again.

Well, just to be clear, the gun episode was his first appearance, where he literally walks in, gets nabbed, and shoots the cat.  Then he was only in one other episode where he goes to mooch off his cousin Speedy.  His gun wasn't in that one.

I remember just about pissing my pants as a kid when he did show up though.  Him pulling that gun was fucking hilarious.   I also loved the brutally violent Tom and Jerry episodes.  I grew up before they redubbed the racist Mammy lady's voice.

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People