Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People

10 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Since when the fuck is a jean jacket and beanie part of "bi culture"?

What the fuck is "bi culture"? 

And since we're on the topic of jean jackets and appropriation, did we (Whitey) appropriate jean jackets from Native Americans, or did they from us?

Edited by Wilco
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, action said:

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Without throwing too much dirt at the other place, I found more and more of the better posters had left, or were banned in some cases, and I found the general atmosphere was getting very toxic, hostile and lacking any real emotions. It is a true echo chamber, devoid of any real feelings, and full of horrible people who insult anyone with different views.

I hope to find a better home on here, and look forward knowing all you fine people. Seems some of my mates have migrated to here, so I already feel at home.

Welcome pal!

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

The downzy levee has broken.

It's all well and good not to accept any opposing opinion, to install a factual dictatorship,  and to ban people for the slightest things, but then you need to expect either one of two things: either the place becomes a mind numbing echo chamber (how can there possibly be fun in that?), or you lose the few people who have something interesting to say.

Either way, it's none of my concern. I'm not angry or bitter, I just think it is all so very sad.

life is very short. I just can not understand there are people who want to make give people a hard time. that goes for all the SJW's who are always on the lookout for the next victim to cancel. Now marilyn manson. Rightly or wrong, its another poor bastard who's trial has been made in public, and the sentence is given without judgment.

I have a hard time finding some good in the world lately...

30 minutes ago, action said:

ah yes, that was the absolute low point. You ever get the feeling you're in some company, and you wonder "what the hell am I doing here, what is this fucking place?". That was that moment. And we didn't even have the same opinions, it was just the principle.

Not that I don't know how to deal with dictators, my dad was military police so I know one when I see one, I just don't saw the point in voluntarily submitting in my free time!

I was always going to leave after the pms he sent in September. I was just hanging in there from force of habit or stupidity. 

1 hour ago, Trumpy Bear said:

The fact that he's been showing up here speaks volumes.  It must be so lonely arguing with himself.

Misery loves company. The woke crowd must spread their misery and self-hatred to others. Truly pitiable human beings. 

19 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Seriously, though, what is “bi culture”?

Sorry, I don’t care enough to google, even if it would have taken less time and effort than writing this post.

I miss the times were homosexuals were just 'gay'. 

reface-2021-02-05-06-37-27.gif

Edited by creed
2 hours ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

When you think about it - what kind of fucking moron expects Guns N' Roses fans to be politically correct?

An 80s sleaze rock band notorious for racist, sexist, xenophobic and misogynistic lyrics and whose members are all infamous for treating women like shit and generally behaving like scumbags. 

It makes as much sense as Steven Adler becoming admin of a Radiohead or Coldplay forum :lol:

it's an almost hegelian field of tension, between the subject of the message board (guns n roses, the most dangerous band in the world) and the political correct course of the board.

hegel already predicted that such a situation is not sustainable. there are three stages of development: the thesis (an absurd amount of political correctness on a rock n roll board), giving rise to a reaction; and antithesis (more and more people leaving the board) which contradicts and negates the thesis, and ultimately the tension between the two resolves into the synthesis: a message board that's devoid of any life. In simpler terms: problem -> reaction -> solution.

Hegel is a direct contributor to marxism

9 hours ago, action said:

Without throwing too much dirt at the other place, I found more and more of the better posters had left, or were banned in some cases, and I found the general atmosphere was getting very toxic, hostile and lacking any real emotions. It is a true echo chamber, devoid of any real feelings, and full of horrible people who insult anyone with different views.

I hope to find a better home on here, and look forward knowing all you fine people. Seems some of my mates have migrated to here, so I already feel at home.

Welcome aboard.  I came over recently for the same reasons.  Much better vibes over here and better people for sure.

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People