Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Downzy said:

I honestly don't care.  If this is who you are, that you have to rely or raiding other people's private photos for reasons, then have at it.  I mean, this is the kind of shit that WFA is known for. 

You should hope that is all it is. 

Now, go home and get your fucking shinebox

15 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

Yeah we totally were silly for going by us law and prior rulings of our courts and election systems.

Yeah, you guys are quite the scholars on US election law.  lol.  Right up there with Giuliani.  

7 minutes ago, Downzy said:

Yeah, you guys are quite the scholars on US election law.  lol.  Right up there with Giuliani.  

Thank you. Rudy Giulani is one of greatest prosecutors in the history of us law.

The whole taking down the mafia thing.

You member ? I member.

Also known as America's mayor and made New York safe from a crime epidemic that was decades old.

3 minutes ago, Downzy said:

Anyway, I was going to leave but you guys keep pulling me back.  Enough fun.

Enjoy your life!

We know you enjoy men pulling you. So don't run away like all the members from  your forum are doing to you and your hypcroital site.

2 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Now that Orange Man Bad is gone Downzy and Dazey show up here to try and fill the void. 

Both of them can go fuck themselves. 

I was here long before Orangeman gone. Also fuck you. 

To reiterate I pretty much like everybody else on here too. Just not you. You’re a cock. 

Edited by Dazey
10 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

This one must of hurt downzy.

Trump going after him personally. 

That reminds me. I am sure he deleted a gif I posted of exactly that, Trump dancing. I am not certain, but posts do frequently disappear when downzy is about. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

...what the fuck did I just read through? :lol:

I'm not gonna defend downzy but he's right about one thing - it's creepy as fuck to post photos of other forum users. That's some warchild shit. Don't be that guy.

It was first posted on mygnr and then reposted here. 

34 minutes ago, GNR FAMMER said:

misinformed English twat

Yeah, because I’ve been wrong about so much since November 7th. 

English twat I’ll give you though. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
1 hour ago, Trumpy Bear said:

I need to know one thing.  Does he really have one of Randy Marsh's Halloween special mustaches?

No.  

I did Movember one year to raise money for prostate cancer research and decided to grow the dumbest moustache I could.  Been clean shaven ever since.  

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People