Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Fuck sake! Don’t you fucking start! These cunts are bad enough!!!  :lol: 

Sorry, lol, thought that was more of a joke on them :P 

8 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

Your answer is reasonable 

And look, I never said you didn't know anything.  

The problem with playing the insider game with band like GNR is you're going to be wrong more times than you're right.  Axl changes his mind all the time.  Plans that were set in motion are often stopped for no rational reason.  It's a losing proposition.  There have been times when stuff told to me later turned out not be true or things were changed.  It's why before I severed communication with TB I didn't disclose much because I had little faith that any of it would happen.  

But again, we don't know who you are, your track record isn't solid enough to just blindly accept whatever you say, and it's a policy that myself and the staff didn't want to break.

---------------------

Anyway guys, that's enough from me.  I'm not here to cause problems or say that you're all wrong because mygnrforum isn't what you want it to be.  I'm glad this place exists so that you have somewhere to go that suits your personalities.  Cheers!

Edited by Downzy
2 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

Oh this is totally his pr campaign  because his site is dying.

Nope, not dying.  Just bored and thought I'd pop by to clear up a few things.  Not that it matters, but this shelter-at-home stuff sucks.

3 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

He's still that self proclaimed us political expert  even though he's a liberal from Canada  lmfao.

Well, hey, I'm certainly no heavy-weight like you have around here.  You guys were really onto something about Trump overturning the election results.  Totally called it.  

4 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

Downzy when i want to know which gravy is best on my fries I'll ask for your opinion instead of that lol.

Couldn't tell you.  I hate poutine.  

Just now, Downzy said:

Well, hey, I'm certainly no heavy-weight like you have around here.  You guys were really onto something about Trump overturning the election results.  Totally called it.  

Yeah we totally were silly for going by us law and prior rulings of our courts and election systems. 

Glad you are reading us.

I love your passive aggressive jabs to very estrogen filled.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Thing is with downzy, he acts proper and rational publicly but I am sure a few have received PMs from him? You will know he is literally frothing at the mouth. He will pm you telling you to fuck off. He was accusing me of being racist without a shred of evidence. Utter disgrace.

How many of these has he sent ?

tenor.gif?itemid=4892461

3 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Screenshot-20-Copy.png

@Downzy fuck off back to the Blue Oyster Bar you twat. 

3 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

How many of these has he sent ?

tenor.gif?itemid=4892461

It's a lot of gay stuff with you guys, isn't it? 

I mean, in a forum that's populated by nothing other than guys, I find strange you guys talk as much about gay stuff as you do.  But you do you.  

Also, isn't kind of gay to have a six year old shirtless photo of a guy you've never met saved on your computer?  I mean, whatever gets you there, I guess.  

Edited by Downzy
1 minute ago, Downzy said:

It's a lot of gay stuff with you guys, isn't it.  I mean, in a forum that's populated by nothing other than guys, I find strange you guys talk as much about gay stuff as you do.  But you do you.  

Also, isn't kind of gay to have a six year old shirtless photo of a guy you've never met saved on your computer?  I mean, whatever gets you there, I guess.  

We want  you to feel comfortable. We know how the bad orange man hurt you.

1 minute ago, Downzy said:

It's a lot of gay stuff with you guys, isn't it? 

I mean, in a forum that's populated by nothing other than guys, I find strange you guys talk as much about gay stuff as you do.  But you do you.  

Homophobic?

Tut tut downzy. Your lefty credentials is under threat. What would Biden say?

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Homophobic?

Tut tut downzy. Your lefty credentials is under threat. What would Biden say?

I realize around these parts calling someone else gay is considered an insult.  

But honestly, just an observation.  What other conclusion can one reach when another man keeps a shirtless photo of another dude on his computer?  

4 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

He's sitting there now wondering what else we have on him. If he isn't, he fucking well should be :lol:

I honestly don't care.  If this is who you are, that you have to rely or raiding other people's private photos for reasons, then have at it.  I mean, this is the kind of shit that WFA and Warchild is known for. 

Edited by Downzy
  • Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People