Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People

3 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

You can try to be as literary as you like, you're still a douchebag that everyone hates.

I'm sorry you don't approve of how I speak, or that the fact that even after ten years on Xanax, I can still mentally run circles around you. I might be the biggest douchbag whoever lived - but you'll be you forever.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

another former member of "that place" checking in. how are you lot doing? Me, I felt, as they say "fucked up and out of place". this board seems a lot of fun, with lots of honest and kind people.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Afghanis have been doing it for decades.

I would not want to be an Afghani if you paid me. Nor a Tribdesman, nor a Zulu, nor anything. I don't mind this country overall, although I dislike communism greatly and hate the way we are going with this woke bullshit.

Just now, Wilco said:

I would not want to be an Afghani if you paid me. Nor a Tribdesman, nor a Zulu, nor anything. I don't mind this country overall, although I dislike communism greatly and hate the way we are going with this woke bullshit.

I know you wouldn't. You're a pussy little cuck that would rather have security than liberty. That's the very reason that you're irrelevant to me. Nothing new.

2 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Wow, words. You just be smart. Does that work at parties? Ah hell, how would you know?

I have sat in crack dens, and I maintain friendly relationships with former CEOs. I have went to Washington Heights to score Heroin, and written 10 page papers in classes I never took and gotten A+'s. You tailor your language to suit your audience. Since this isn't a real audience in any meaningful sense of the word, I talk in a manner which is most myself.

2 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I know you wouldn't. You're a pussy little cuck that would rather have security than liberty. That's the very reason that you're irrelevant to me. Nothing new.

Ultimately before this Covid bullshit I had as much liberty as I felt comfortable with. I didn't feel oppressed beforehand. Taxes suck, but I'm not going to jail for tax evasion either.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

I have sat in crack dens, and I maintain friendly relationships with former CEOs. I have went to Washington Heights to score Heroin, and written 10 page papers in classes I never took and gotten A+'s. You tailor your language to suit your audience. Since this isn't a real audience in any meaningful sense of the word, I talk in a manner which is most myself.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I would rather be me, and a douchebag, than be you. You agonize and are bitter over some imaginary person on a screen that is like, 6 years younger than you, because of nonsense that happened a decade ago, and some mean words that were said almost a year ago. You gotta chill.

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

You know how you can tell someone is a complete failure? When they try to list their amazing accomplishments on the internet, such as , writing papers, and sitting in crack dens

You mean like when they brag about having not ONE but TWO pinball machines?

Who did that? I have one pinball machine.

Could've sworn you said you had bought a second one. Even then, who the fuck brags about owning a pinball machine in this era? Like, "Hey, I own an antiquated piece of gaming equipment, I'm so cool." And? I own an Atari Jaguar. I'm so cool. 

4 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I would rather be me, and a douchebag, than be you. You agonize and are bitter over some imaginary person on a screen that is like, 6 years younger than you, because of nonsense that happened a decade ago, and some mean words that were said almost a year ago. You gotta chill.

I'm not bitter, and I don't agonize. But you WISHED. RAPE. ON. MY. FAMILY. Like...in graphic detail. That doesn't even include the terrible shit you said before that. You are a fucking garbage human being.

Just now, Wilco said:

Could've sworn you said you had bought a second one. Even then, who the fuck brags about owning a pinball machine in this era? Like, "Hey, I own an antiquated piece of gaming equipment, I'm so cool." And? I own an Atari Jaguar. I'm so cool. 

I do actually have one of those sitting around 😂

I'm not bitter, and I don't agonize. But you WISHED. RAPE. ON. MY. FAMILY. Like...in graphic detail. That doesn't even include the terrible shit you said before that. You are a fucking garbage human being.

What would you like? I'm not giving you an apology because it would be moot. What was said was said and there is no taking it back because I don't have a time machine. But I've moved on from that regrettable phase of my life. So should you.

Just now, EstrangedTWAT said:

I think pinball machines are cool.  Especially the old GNR one.  I used to be good at it.....got the AXL THREE BALL and would get to hear a snippet of Ain't Goin' Down.

Pinball rules and everyone here knows it. But since everyone agrees, Miser has to say he's above it because he's a fucking retard.

Pinball rules and everyone here knows it. But since everyone agrees, Miser has to say he's above it because he's a fucking retard.

Never said they weren't cool, I enjoy Pinball, I do miss arcades and Pinball machines being common, but my point is, they're not exactly a status symbol. It's not like saying you drive a Benz or whatever the fuck. 

3 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

My favorite part of the Miser rape fantasy was when Matt gets hard seeing his own wife getting raped.   It's the little touches like that that made it so special. 

I was disappointed that he didn't specify the ethnicity of the rapists, but come on.....we all know what picture he was painting.

(HINT.....think Mel Gibson's infamous leaked phone call rant.)

I think I did specify the ethnicity  

1 minute ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

My favorite part of the Miser rape fantasy was when Matt gets hard seeing his own wife getting raped.   It's the little touches like that that made it so special. 

I was disappointed that he didn't specify the ethnicity of the rapists, but come on.....we all know what picture he was painting.

(HINT.....think Mel Gibson's infamous leaked phone call rant.)

Or when my wife was in extreme pain but just forced down on it, because that's totally what women do? r/menwritingwomen

7 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Or when my wife was in extreme pain but just forced down on it, because that's totally what women do? r/menwritingwomen

Again, an apology would be moot. You will not accept it, I will not offer it, what was said, was said, and there is no taking it back. That's just kinda how it is. If we ever do come across each other in person, feel free to give me a punch. I don't really care. Whatever would end your hatred or this obsession on your part.

• Sick Boy changed the title to Responsible Diverse Citizens, Brave Feminists, Proud Democrats, Axl, Miser & Other Amazing People