Conor

The Next Game

maybe we should have a game where we're all in love with one another, and it's bottoms v tops. bottoms are mafia, tops are town. everyone argues that they're the ones who want to fuck the others.

okay maybe not a great idea for mafia, but a pretty solid idea for gunsnfnroses fanfiction. i assume gunsguy already has a first draft.

Does anyone else hate it when, as a host, the players spend the majority of the game questioning YOUR decisions and motives rather than those of the other players?

Yes. Wait until you get fucking personal messages about it, if you haven't already. And as a result I've already gotten a plan set in place for Purgatory: Zero Tolerance.

Does anyone else hate it when, as a host, the players spend the majority of the game questioning YOUR decisions and motives rather than those of the other players?

I dont know. I never hosted.

:lol: Silly cunts can't follow the no getting butthurt about mafia rule.

You are still butthurt about the time i made you be modkilled.

Thats why you always try to kill me.

Edited by GUNNER

:lol: Silly cunts can't follow the no getting butthurt about mafia rule.

You are still butthurt about the time i made you be modkilled.

Thats why you always try to kill me.

Nah, It was completely your fault I killed you this game. I don't even remember you making me be modkilled. If you're talking about me getting killed for revealing my role, that was my own stupidity. I never blamed you for that. 

Listen I'm greatful to all the host of mafia games I know how much work goes into

Conor you gave me the two most politically backstabbing wrestlers in the history of the business of course i'm going to live the gimmick that's what The greats do.

Cardi you busted my balls on my political believes and I responded in kind and the good night moon poem was funny if you can't see that well sorry but come on guys this is the ball busting form it's what we do this is basically NOMA'AM GNR chapter site here.

I'm going to host a game for the new years eve, for all the losers like me and Lance who don't have nothing else to do in life but playing mafia.

The game starts at 8pm of dec/31 and ends at 8am of jan/1 ... we have to play/vote really fast and be online all the time.

Let's make something totally different and have some fun guys.

man-with-a-party-hat-and-whistle.jpg

I'm going to host a game for the new years eve, for all the losers like me and Lance who don't have nothing else to do in life but playing mafia.

The game starts at 8pm of dec/31 and ends at 8am of jan/1 ... we have to play/vote really fast and be online all the time.

Let's make something totally different and have some fun guys.

man-with-a-party-hat-and-whistle.jpg

I'll play that.