Conor

The Next Game

Yeah Conor has done an outstanding job.

I think games without any resounding theme work the best because it is a random hodgepodge of characters.

Bonham did this too.

Yeah, I have always preferred that style of mafia game.

That said, your last game was hilarious, and very enjoyable. The dialogue you wrote was great, and it was true to the spirit of Always Sunny, which is one of my all time favorite shows.

Fuck it any one interested in a simpson themed mafia ?

I approve. And I call dibs on Moleman.

My sons name is Jasper... That's a paddlin

Funny, nobody asked Lance about which game is he in.

Obviously we both were replying to Joaos last post.

I dont know yet why you guys are borkinizing me, but dont forget I know the modus operandi quite well.

Dont you want to add me to the PM list? :)

It's up to the players. If enough people want to play immediately, Lance can host his now and I'll delay mine accordingly. If the majority want to wait a while (at LEAST 3 weeks), wait for mine.

I never saw this post.

Im happy to be a part of Lance's game, but I would have waited since you were preparing yours first.

You're so obsessed with me. It's funny and sad at the same time. :lol:

Is it because you're retarded or because no one loves you or cares about you? Or both?

Laughing that the mafia killed me? I know you're retarded but that's how the game goes. We know you don't get the rules, though.

Stop being a dork. 

I learned to like you as a poster ... and now it's sad to see you acting like a serious guy with zero sense of humor  (not to talk about the zero intuition again  :pfft:  ).

Edited by GUNNER

I'm just observing that you're retarded, lonely and a stalker. No attitude there. I'm not the first you've obsessed over and lost your mind for. I won't be the last.

Man, you are really bitter because of Mafia, aren't you?

I mean, you start attacking me everywhere. You didn't want me playing. You keep being aggressive and attacking me ... and I'm am the stalker? Why, just because I reply to you or because I laugh at your zero intuition in the game (which is quite funny)?

Do you want me to stop talking to you? Is that it? I'm not a stalker and I respect you enough to stop replying to you if that's what you want.

I'm in peace with everybody here ... I won't start a war with you or anyone. If that's what you're looking for, you won't have it.