Conor

The Next Game

Time for a Pokemon Mafia.

I'm out.

Holy shit I have the best idea for this but I need at least 15 people.

It would be a while down the line, at the minute I'm flexible but subject to change. Definitely after facekickers, I don't want to step on any toes

Fuck it.  Can I be Raichu?  I used to have a pikachu N64.  I had that pokemon game with the microphone.  I used to tell pikachu to fuck off.  He always loved me even though I yelled at him.

I'm in.  I'm sure I'll play like shit in Facekicker's game since it will be my first, but this one will be a good followup when i have some experience under my belt.  

Guest ZoSoRose

I like Pokemon, I'll play!

I also think I am ready to host a game. I have a theme idea. Would anyone be opposed for me to host one after Conor's next game if he does Pokemon?

I also think I am ready to host a game. I have a theme idea. Would anyone be opposed for me to host one after Conor's next game if he does Pokemon?

He said it would be a ways down the line, so maybe you can go next after FK?  Anyway, hell yeah you should host one.  I'll play.  Sign me up.  What theme were you thinking?  

Guest ZoSoRose

He said it would be a ways down the line, so maybe you can go next after FK?  Anyway, hell yeah you should host one.  I'll play.  Sign me up.  What theme were you thinking?

I don't want to give it away yet, as I want to iron out all the details in my head first. I have a pretty good vision, though. It will be wacky and all kinds of fucked up, though.

Guest ZoSoRose

Gunner is sorta on point, but not really with the theme. It involves children