Conor

The Next Game

Does anyone have the desire to host the next game? I think there should be a bit of a break before the next one (only a week - ten days, give people a bit of breathing room), but I'm happy to host another game from around the 25th April, but more than happy to let someone else have a go if anyone else is keen.

Thoughts?

Gunner expressed interest in hosting a game. That could be an experience.

I dont have the skills to write a decent storyline.

I would wait for Conor, if you guys dont mind to have me playing with you again.

At least everybody know how to vote in the first day and I can make my shitfest for a while. XD

Just kidding, I ll be quiet as a tomb. So you ll have another excuse to vote for me, because I ll be acting suspicious. -.-

I would wait for Conor, if you guys dont mind to have me playing with you again.

At least everybody know how to vote in the first day and I can make my shitfest for a while. XD

Just kidding, I ll be quiet as a tomb. So you ll have another excuse to vote for me, because I ll be acting suspicious. -.-

To be honest, while you have been a nuisance on the last two Day Ones, people will get used to it and you'll get better at the game through practice, so I insist you play. Also I think it'll be much more enjoyable to read your gobshite if I'm hosting :P

I'll play of course... and get lynched on Day Two :max:

We can lynch you on Day 1 if you prefer  :awesome:

I'd like to host one someday, but I don't think I'll have enough time until the summer.

I love Conor's games.

Please host Conor!

I'll play of course... and get lynched on Day Two :max:

That'll teach you to try and take out our hermaphrodite. 

To be honest, while you have been a nuisance on the last two Day Ones, people will get used to it and you'll get better at the game through practice, so I insist you play. Also I think it'll be much more enjoyable to read your gobshite if I'm hosting :P

How do you feel now Conor :lol:

How do you feel now Conor :lol:

eat-my-hat-o.gif

Yeah Conor has done an outstanding job.

I think games without any resounding theme work the best because it is a random hodgepodge of characters.

Bonham did this too.