Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

I threw up in my mouth a little. I pray to every imaginary jackass that anybody has ever prayed to all at once that that is fake. I don't want to live in this version of reality if it's real.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when the head of the fed is getting worked into a shoot by mr garrison it might be time to close up shop

I watched the Rumble at someone's house tonight. There was a super hardcore wrestling fan there. He got SO. PISSED. when Santino came out in the ladies rumble. "Let's just set women's wrestling back 5

Posted Images

Anyone tried PeeCock yet? My drummer and i always watch a few episodes of Raw after rehearsal, so I signed up after getting bumped from the network and couldn't find any of the attitude era episodes. How can they not put their best content out at launch? I was thinking it was maybe because they had to convert all the old videos from flash to something more modern, but still, wtf?

Here's to ya NBC.

Stone Cold Middle Finger GIFs | Tenor

31 minutes ago, daile1bm said:

Anyone tried PeeCock yet? My drummer and i always watch a few episodes of Raw after rehearsal, so I signed up after getting bumped from the network and couldn't find any of the attitude era episodes. How can they not put their best content out at launch? I was thinking it was maybe because they had to convert all the old videos from flash to something more modern, but still, wtf?

Here's to ya NBC.

Stone Cold Middle Finger GIFs | Tenor

They're editing everything for the pussy generation.

Their censored shit is supposed to be up by Summerslam.