jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

11 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

They dropped the ball with him hard. A few times.

hypest shit when he meathooked the jobber

jr sold the shit out of it too

Ok gentlemen I listen to wrestling podcasts to go to sleep

my favorites in order 

1.WHW

2.Something to wrestle with 

3.Grilling JR

4.Corny’s drive thru

5.83 weeks

6.Talk is Jericho 

7.Jim Cornette experience

i used to love Stone Cold’s podcast the first few years but the quality went to shit.

7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Ok gentlemen I listen to wrestling podcasts to go to sleep

my favorites in order 

1.WHW

2.Something to wrestle with 

3.Grilling JR

4.Corny’s drive thru

5.83 weeks

6.Talk is Jericho 

7.Jim Cornette experience

i used to love Stone Cold’s podcast the first few years but the quality went to shit.

If you need one to make you fall asleep, listen to JJ Dillon's. Fucking snoozefest

12 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Castrating The Marks is the best wrestling related thing going today.

You pay to listen to Vince Russo ?

47 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

You pay to listen to Vince Russo ?

Here in first world countries, $5 a month isn't shit to pay for some of the best entertainment anywhere. I wouldn't go much more, but Castrating is definitely worth $5 alone. For third world communists, older episodes are freely available on YouTube.

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

What the fuck does fyter mean?

Dumb name but it’s part of a competitive video game tournament.

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Here in first world countries, $5 a month isn't shit to pay for some of the best entertainment anywhere. I wouldn't go much more, but Castrating is definitely worth $5 alone. For third world communists, older episodes are freely available on YouTube.

Well you have a right to like what you like.

you are already well aware of my thoughts about Vince Russo.

44 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Well you have a right to like what you like.

you are already well aware of my thoughts about Vince Russo.

I like him because of how he proved Cornette, Bischoff and Prichard were nothing but spineless liars by offering to debate them in person with all money going to charity. When they all 3 chickened out I lost all respect for them I found quite a bit of for Russo. I usually like people that expose liars for what they are.

52 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Dumb name but it’s part of a competitive video game tournament.

:lol: 

Nothing more.

4 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I like him because of how he proved Cornette, Bischoff and Prichard were nothing but spineless liars by offering to debate them in person with all money going to charity. When they all 3 chickened out I lost all respect for them I found quite a bit of for Russo. I usually like people that expose liars for what they are.

He got a restraining order on Jim Cornette. He would cry about him so much to Jeff Jarrett that Jarrett told him not to be a pussy and fight Cornette.

I can agree that Prichard and Bischoff are full of shit on some issues and Russo has valid points regarding them.

Just now, Bill Brasky said:

He got a restraining order on Jim Cornette. He would cry about him so much to Jeff Jarrett that Jarrett told him not to be a pussy and fight Cornette.

I can agree that Prichard and Bischoff are full of shit on some issues and Russo has valid points regarding them.

Kenny Bolin is the one that told him to get the restraining order. If a guy's best friend thinks he's a serious threat, he probably is a serious threat. All because Russo was an objectively better writer than him. That's pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Haven’t been able to say that for awhile.

Why? What stops you from watching Impact, New Japan, ROH or any other indy out there? Up until a month ago they even had all the AEW jobbers. 

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Why? What stops you from watching Impact, New Japan, ROH or any other indy out there? Up until a month ago they even had all the AEW jobbers. 

Roh sucks Impact has been horrible for almost a decade and new Japan has some good matches but no story lines so it’s boring.

6 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Kenny Bolin is the one that told him to get the restraining order. If a guy's best friend thinks he's a serious threat, he probably is a serious threat. All because Russo was an objectively better writer than him. That's pathetic.

No Russo is a pussy and you know it. He is mr passive aggressive and blames everyone but himself.

and no matter how entertaining Kenny Bolin is everyone knows he’s full of shit. Just ask the Kroger’s meat department.

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Roh sucks Impact has been horrible for almost a decade and new Japan has some good matches but no story lines so it’s boring.

So what part of AEW were you a Dan of before they found a money mark to let them pretend like they know what they're doing? And what are these great storylines you believe AEW has?

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So what part of AEW were you a Dan of before they found a money mark to let them pretend like they know what they're doing? And what are these great storylines you believe AEW has?

Dustin vs Cody was a great storyline. Jericho vs Omega 2 had a nice build to it as did the Bucks vs Lucha Brothers.

instead of that there were no story lines heading into DON

But you have MJF and Hangman feud starting at DON and Moxley attacking both Jericho and Omega.

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

No Russo is a pussy and you know it. He is mr passive aggressive and blames everyone but himself.

and no matter how entertaining Kenny Bolin is everyone knows he’s full of shit. Just ask the Kroger’s meat department.

Russo has never claimed to be a tough guy, so who cares if he's a pussy? And what does Kroger's have anything to do with him wanting to save his best friend from doing something stupid? Bolin took losing Cornette hard when Cornette turned his back on him, so there's not even a comparison about who valued the friendship more.