Jump to content
jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Brock did.

Strowman did.

Taker did.

Hogan did.

Floyd Mayweather did.

Need I go on?

he was clearly battling grievous injuries for each of those matches that would have shelved a lesser wrestler

simply showing up proved his iron will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and of course damn_mark is silent, probably thinks fatberg's brainbuster was great and the chokeslam was a good old school finish, lol

but just wait until the next time dean ambrose does an interview for some literal-who radio host on a tuesday in oklahoma

 

also, based wwe booking a jew to lose in the main event in front of a bunch of screaming arabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Alex Trebek said:

and of course damn_mark is silent, probably thinks fatberg's brainbuster was great and the chokeslam was a good old school finish, lol

but just wait until the next time dean ambrose does an interview for some literal-who radio host on a tuesday in oklahoma

 

also, based wwe booking a jew to lose in the main event in front of a bunch of screaming arabs

I wasn't stupid enough to watch it, commie. What sort of comment do you want? Heard Oldberg legitimately knocked his own dumb ass out though, so if true that makes it better than anything AEW related by a mile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

so if true that makes it better than anything AEW related by a mile.

Brother the first couple of matches and the battle royal sucked.

 

But trust me Dustin vs Cody was great and Jericho vs Omega was outstanding. Jim Ross calling the matches made me feel like a kid again. Loved it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bill Brasky said:

Brother the first couple of matches and the battle royal sucked.

 

But trust me Dustin vs Cody was great and Jericho vs Omega was outstanding. Jim Ross calling the matches made me feel like a kid again. Loved it.

Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Who's Jon Moxley?

A underweight death match Indy wrestler. But he’s entertaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

A underweight death match Indy wrestler. But he’s entertaining.

Sounds.like a no-talent, imaginary lat having jobber to me. :shrugs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Sounds.like a no-talent, imaginary lat having jobber to me. :shrugs:

WWE version of him I would say your right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

WWE version of him I would say your right.

Same exact shit showed up in AEW. I saw that part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 5:19 PM, Alex Trebek said:

when your main event is so shit that you have to give away the best match of all time for free to wash the bad taste out of people's mouths

How can that be your favorite match when it features neither Big Show or No-Lats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

How can that be your favorite match when it features neither Big Show or No-Lats? 

Big Show doesn't have matches, he has once-in-a-lifetime spectacles

Deano-Mox took part in some good matches as a Shield member but let's not get crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...