jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

It says 1992 at the end of the video, but it looks like a nitro logo in some places.  So maybe '97.  He was molested by Pat well before that.

Cody Rhodes vs Dustin Rhodes announced for AEW's Double or Nothing show

🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴

14 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Fuck yes !

Cody vs Dustin should be a blood bath.

Also I’ll pop if they play 

Good ole fashion Rasslin !!!!!

Never been a fan of Dustin Rhodes and neither was anybody else until now. Midcarder no matter where he went, but now he joined the retard federation so he's the best thing ever. Pathetic. More proof of how far wrestling has fallen.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Any small parcel of faith I had in AEW just went right out the window with this. Fuck them. Die

AEW marks are retardedly hilarious. According to them, Goldberg sucked in his last WWE run, then he was a god for a rumored signing with the midcarders, now he sucks again because WWE paid him more. Can't even make this shit up.

I have literally spent the last two days of my life listening to Jim Cornette's podcasts on youtube.  Always liked the man, sweet Jesus is he entertaining.  I suggest you start with Vince Russo.

Too much of a libtard for me. Used to like him when Kenny Bolin would be on though. That was some good shit.

9 hours ago, deelowbrown said:

I have literally spent the last two days of my life listening to Jim Cornette's podcasts on youtube.  Always liked the man, sweet Jesus is he entertaining.  I suggest you start with Vince Russo.

Long time cult of Cornette member. I just tune out his political insanity.

15 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

AEW marks are retardedly hilarious. According to them, Goldberg sucked in his last WWE run, then he was a god for a rumored signing with the midcarders, now he sucks again because WWE paid him more. Can't even make this shit up.

Dude I’m excited for AEW as you know and me and my son are happy Goldberg is coming back to the WWE.

I think you’re assuming a lot of AEW fans support the stupidity of the young bucks and Joey Ryan.  Or that the spot monkeys

are the core of AEW.

I look forward to see what Jericho has planned for us next or to see the best tag team in the world The Lucha Brothers.

My hope is AEW can be WCW 1996 minus the NWO angle obviously.

16 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Dude I’m excited for AEW as you know and me and my son are happy Goldberg is coming back to the WWE.

I think you’re assuming a lot of AEW fans support the stupidity of the young bucks and Joey Ryan.  Or that the spot monkeys

are the core of AEW.

I look forward to see what Jericho has planned for us next or to see the best tag team in the world The Lucha Brothers.

My hope is AEW can be WCW 1996 minus the NWO angle obviously.

I'm not assuming anything. You are definitely the minority.

7 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

I'm not assuming anything. You are definitely the minority.

Nowadays sadly I usually am.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

It’s scary how bad the wwe product is right now.

It's a combination of clueless writing and catering to Meltzer's sjw army. Pure shit all around.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

They seem scared to commit to anything.

Braun was a legit monster but nope reigns and lesnar got to beat him.

Daniel Byran was most over baby face in the last decade so let’s bury him with shane sucking all his mojo and put with vanilla miz instead of him beating lesnar

Dolph Ziegler and Sheamus should never be on wwe tv again same goes for finn balor.

i hate Michael Cole and Corey Graves they try way to fucking hard and kill matches.

Entertain me dammit 30 minute high spot matches don’t do that.

I'm hoping aew will bring back the 10 minute arm locks, chin locks, and headlocks that have long since disappeared.  A kick to the head, a punch, these shouldn't be brushed off.  I want to see the rules enforced. Is there no audience for this? People would rather watch intergender or death matches?' And I've had enough of the "Matt Hardy fan boy"wrestler doing parqore.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:54 AM, Bill Brasky said:

Sheamus should never be on wwe tv again

as if the bar haven't been the one good thing about raw for the last 3 years

On 4/21/2019 at 6:58 AM, Damn_Smooth said:

Never been a fan of Dustin Rhodes and neither was anybody else until now. Midcarder no matter where he went, but now he joined the retard federation so he's the best thing ever. Pathetic. More proof of how far wrestling has fallen.

probably my favorite match of the 2010s

(and coincidentally the only time i've ever given a fuck about cody rhodes)

Edited by Alex Trebek

1 hour ago, Alex Trebek said:

as if the bar haven't been the one good thing about raw for the last 3 years

Sir what is your opinion on Paul Wight ?