jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

7 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

You size queens happy Lars Sullivan debuted tonight 

:lol: You think I know who that is?

36 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Just googled him. He's big enough, but how are his mic skills and charisma? Big isn't enough on its own.

He has old tweets about wacking off to Stephanie McMahon so he gets points from me

In no situation is it okay for your world champion to look like a random audience member could jump in and kick the shit out of him. In today's WWE, we have 2 such pussies. Want to know how we got here? Booking for the dirtsheet dweebs. The same exact reason ratings are a small fraction of what they once were. Also the same exact reason I predict AEW will be a small niche company. Rumor has it the morons even have Meltzer on their payroll.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

That "Dark side of the ring" documentary that started on Vice tonight was pretty awesome.  Episode 1 was all about Macho Man and Elizabeth.  Next week is the screw job in Montreal and Brett Hart.  Y'all should check it out

11 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

@Doctor Dom

the vice specials have been great. Have you seen the Brody one yet ?  I linked it on here in the previous page.

Damned if I can find the link.  Have all the episodes leaked?  I'd love to see them sooner then later

2 hours ago, Major Mayhem said:

Aew signs Glacier!

:lol: I was just thinking to myself, “I wish Glacier would come back and save the wrestling industry“.