jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

So attendance , PPV buy rates and losing more money in 2 separate companies then all bookers combined in wrestling history mean nothing ?

The Rock wouldn’t be the Rock without Russo and Stone Cold wouldn’t exist ?

name 1 Star he made in wcw or tna come on just 1

:lol: Look up the numbers and prove yourself retarded. What were the numbers the week before he took over WCW? What were they when he left? What were TNA's ratings at when he left? What are they at now? What were WWE's ratings at when he left? What are they at now? Booker T and AJ Styles if you only want one. 

Booker T was already a mid card star after his best of seven series with Benoit

Aj styles push to stardom was under Scott Damore time as head booker 

He lost so much money and made the belts mean nothing 

he had no great ideas that that he didn’t steal from Heyman 

If what you are saying has any merit why didn’t Vince bring back Russo ?

Give me a great story line he came up with post wwe

:lol: If you're retarded enough to believe your revisionist history I'm going to let you find bliss in your ignorance. I have no need to defend anybody. Especially when history proves you a moron.

Just now, Damn_Smooth said:

:lol: Urban Dictionary: The number one source for definitely true wrestling news.

Ok Dave Meltzer and everyone else thinks Russo is a retard

:lol: Meltzer. A never-was with an absolute shit view of the industry. I'd rather read your drivel. You weaseled your way into some retarded GN'R shit, why don't you start harassing wrestler's wives to get them to lie to you?

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Ouch @Damn_Smooth ouch

Hayes , Heyman , Dusty , Hunter , Patterson , Bischoff ,Prichard , Cornette , Jerry Jarrett , Ross

all think Russo is retarded

Ross doesn't I've never heard about Dusty because I didn't even know they worked together. The rest have severe professional jealousy. You would too if he put you out of work. And once again, I'm not defending shit. Was every idea he had great? Not even close. Was his track record the best in the history of wrestling by far? Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Not going to happen in WWE. Vince won't trust anybody enough to give them freedom again and when he dies Hunter and Steph are too power hungry to let anybody else take creative from them. Won't happen in AEW either, because those retards are Meltzer marks and their faggoty flying horseshit and no-selling is going to take precedence over good story writing always. Wrestling will never be good again.