jackie moon

Jackie Moon Presents: The Combat Sports (WWE/MMA) Thread of Excellence

When Chris Jericho is the worst wrestler in an MITB match you know it's going to be fucking great.

What is up with the y2j hate ? He keeps putting over young talent.

Well Im very bias when it comes to Jericho he was my favorite in wcw way back in the 90s. The man knows 1001 holds , has Ralphus and took Juvi's mask.

I don't blame him for his run in the wwe over the last few years it is just shit booking.

Side note for any pro wrestling fans watch osw review it is the best thing online when it come to wrestling.

I can't even claim to be a wrestling fan anymore. I subscribe to the network, but I only watch pay per views when they feature people that aren't on the main roster. I went to a house show a few weeks back with Reigns vs. Styles vs. Owens as the main event and the only 2 things that entertained me were Mark Henry's whole appearance and Owens poking his head up on the other side of the ring while waiting for his spot, and that only because it reminded me of whack a mole. After loving this shit my whole life, this is almost a painful realization. Vince has lost both his damn mind and his capability to put on a decent show. That, or he doesn't care what the fucking imbeciles he hired for creative come up with. Either or, it's fucking inexcusable.

I can't even claim to be a wrestling fan anymore. I subscribe to the network, but I only watch pay per views when they feature people that aren't on the main roster. I went to a house show a few weeks back with Reigns vs. Styles vs. Owens as the main event and the only 2 things that entertained me were Mark Henry's whole appearance and Owens poking his head up on the other side of the ring while waiting for his spot, and that only because it reminded me of whack a mole. After loving this shit my whole life, this is almost a painful realization. Vince has lost both his damn mind and his capability to put on a decent show. That, or he doesn't care what the fucking imbeciles he hired for creative come up with. Either or, it's fucking inexcusable.

My 4 year old is the one who loves wrestling .

I used to but it has been bad for a long time.

The network is good for watching old programming and ppvs. Nxt is decent. In general, I can't stand the overreacting and polish of the WWE, the "we're having a good family-friendly time" delivery of the announce team. Maybe it's all the same now as it ever has been and I'm the one who's changed, because I really can't enjoy any company's "product". I'll never get tired of watching wrestling from 84-94.

The network is good for watching old programming and ppvs. Nxt is decent. In general, I can't stand the overreacting and polish of the WWE, the "we're having a good family-friendly time" delivery of the announce team. Maybe it's all the same now as it ever has been and I'm the one who's changed, because I really can't enjoy any company's "product". I'll never get tired of watching wrestling from 84-94.

Classic Raw's and Nitro's are awesome  can't wait for them to upload old WCW saturday night.

Also my son made me proud the other day when he said Roman Regins sucks and He likes Seth Rollins . They grow up so fast. :)

Classic Raw's and Nitro's are awesome can't wait for them to upload old WCW saturday night.

Also my son made me proud the other day when he said Roman Regins sucks and He likes Seth Rollins . They grow up so fast. :)

I liked watching Primetime wrestling and wccw episodes. Wcw Saturday night would be great, wwf superstars and wrestling challenge, as well, but prefer to watch old wrestling direct from my vhs tapes, without all the blurs and edits of the network. You tube is a great resource, I've been watching WCW 1990. The Thregalstretch has a playlist with the power hour, Saturday night, and the main event in chronological order. This is when Sting had joined up with the Horsemen, and the build up to Wrestle War '90. Weekends were amazing, "on Tey Bey Ess."

Watch out Major Mayhem you are getting close to the black scorpion , robocop wcw era ! I love watching 97 - 98 RAW and 02 - 04 Smackdown.

Well who you got then  ?

Nobody. They all suck. Wyatt should be higher than he is though. 

Yeah Bray Wyatt is huge talent but they have screwed him over again and again Cena or Taker should have done the job at mania for him.

Plus he stole his gimmick from Walyon Mercy.

220px-Waylon_Mercy_at_RAH.jpg

goddamn she was fucking hot.

no wonder Randy locked her in a closet or w/e

-50-most-beautiful-people-in-Sports-Ente

She was hot with 80's hair - in hindsight, that was not easy to do.

I think Susanna Hoffs from the Bangles is hot in 2016, but I see clips of her from the 80's and eeehhhhh