Sign in to follow this  
magisme

MLB 2016 Discussion

Man I hope you're right .

i wanted us to trade panda for shields so bad still hope we do.

fuck you

Indeed. Owens had a strong start in Pawtucket last night, and I assume it is only a matter of weeks until they call him back up. I think the reason he started the season in AAA was so that the Sox could hang onto Steven Wright. 

I think we're good for at least 90 wins and a wild card if not the AL EAST champs. 

AND FUCK YOU TOO!

Go Jays.

Edited by jackie moon

Mets are on their way to being shut out by the fucking Philth two days in a row.

That's OK because Jeremy Hellickson is a world beater, right? Right?

jays finally won a game. Which is good, because canada was close to cancelling the 2016 season.

Just kidding. We started last year with Jose Reyes, and it turned into a success, so we can handle a 3-4 start :driving:

Edited by jackie moon

1986 Mets: began season 2-3, won the next 11, won the WS

2015 Mets: began season 2-3, won the next 11, lost the WS

2016 Mets: began season 2-3, ?, ?

Two Matt Harvey starts and two Mets losses.  :lolzers:

For the record, I like the Mets. I follow them mainly because sports radio out of NYC is 100x superior to the garbage out of Boston. I bet they're still talking about Tom Brady. 

I understand nobody in the nation cares about Minnesota sports, but holy cow the Twins suck.

0-6.

I would like to say I am confident that a Minnesota sports team will win a major game in my lifetime, but honestly despite my age, I don't know.

Vikings fans really think Bridgewater is a suitable quarterback. :rofl-lol: this is how INSANE our fans are.

I always thought we should have traded Joe Mauer years ago too. We have him too much and now the team has to suffer for it.

Well, the Twins have some excellent prospects (Sano and Buxton) that should be breaking through soon. I don't know what they have for young pitching though.

I guess the start isn't everything though. Last year they were hot as hell and eventually cooled off eventually. Right around the same time as Hunter's little strip tease/tantrum.

X8Tr1xI.gif

Two Matt Harvey starts and two Mets losses.  :lolzers:

For the record, I like the Mets. I follow them mainly because sports radio out of NYC is 100x superior to the garbage out of Boston. I bet they're still talking about Tom Brady. 

Chris Davis karma. :lol:

I have this fantasy where the Mets trade Harvey and a couple prospects for Mookie and Xander.

Nice bounce back game from Matz. He didn't pitch quite as well as the stat line says, but I can't be mad at 3 hits over 7 scoreless. Conform just might be a dude.

In other news, Bryce Harper, anyone? Can we please get him out of the NL East?