Sign in to follow this  
magisme

MLB 2016 Discussion

Barry Bonds was going to be a hall fame no matter what one of the best players ever.

The person im surprised dose not get more shit from that era is Nomar Garciaparra he was such a steroid user and no one ever call him out for it.

Before

nomar1.jpg

After

nomar-garcia-red-sox-si_display_image.jp

That is false. Garciaparra's name has certainly be mentioned a lot over the years, in regards to PED use. But his career fell off so fast that it never really became an issue. 

I don't care, I still love that guy. 

Mags, is Harvey back? 

His ERA is below 6 again. :D

That is false. Garciaparra's name has certainly be mentioned a lot over the years, in regards to PED use. But his career fell off so fast that it never really became an issue. 

Really ? Where ?

I don't know, many times in the last 20 years when the steroid issue was the hot topic.

Take my word for it, asshole.

Didn't mean to blow yout skirt up just responding to your statement on my comment.

I live in the boston suburbs and I can't rember anyone instead of felger and mazz accusing Nomar. He was not in the Mitchell report or ever suspended by the mlb or linked to Victor Conti so the national media never accused him.

So wondering how your formed your opinion that he has been accused ?

Does anyone think Sonny Gray or Justin Verlander will be available at the trade deadline.

Also Sandy Alderson or Theo Epstien have to be neck and neck for executive of the year.

I don't know, many times in the last 20 years when the steroid issue was the hot topic.

Didn't mean to blow yout skirt up just responding to your statement on my comment.

I live in the boston suburbs and I can't rember anyone instead of felger and mazz accusing Nomar. He was not in the Mitchell report or ever suspended by the mlb or linked to Victor Conti so the national media never accused him.

So you have heard speculation about his possible PED use before??? :facepalm:

Every interaction with you is a waste of my time.

Wtf is your problem there is no need to be an over smug asshole. I didn't write anything attacking you. Nor do I give a shit about your time management.

So you have heard speculation about his possible PED use before??? :facepalm:

Every interaction with you is a waste of my time.

I have never seen or heard espn, fox sports, sports illustrated say or connect Nomar with steroids or PED use the local radio show has but they accuse everyone their accusing Jackie Bradley jr latley and David Ortiz so them dropping Nomar's name in a conversation years ago I do not consider to be much of him being called out. If that's not good enough for ya sorry it is all I got and really don't feel like arguing with ya. I enjoy alot of you posts so im hoping to end it with the hostility :)

Mags, is Harvey back? 

His ERA is below 6 again. :D

He looked pretty good today. Velocity was up. Location was down in the zone. His off-speed pitches were still a bit of an adventure. He only threw a handful of really good ones and he probably would have been punished on a few of them against a better hitting team than the ChiSox. 6 K's and 2 hits over 7 shutout innings sounds a little better than he pitched, but he was the best he's been this year by far.

Now we have to worry that the entire lineup is on the DL. They can't score runs.

Who's the Hernandez guy the BoSox had up today?

I realize that I have to deal with Chris Berman when I watch the Home Run Derby, but do I also have to listen to Aaron Boone, he of 126 career HRs, and a fucking women's softball player? SJW 4 Lyf.

I can't believe the Red Sox traded Anderson Espinoza. If an 18 year old in the low minors can be untradeable, this kid definitely was. 

Hooray we acquired another lefty to pitch in Fenway. :P

I don't hate Pomeranz, but I hate this deal. Fucking Dombrowski.